part 3

Everything became dizzy, my skin turned pale, my eyes became black, and my hands began to shake. I tried to splash my face with the refreshing water but it was no use. My heart began to pound upon my chest as I slowly lay on the ground, fighting my own existence. The ground became blurry as I struggle to regain my strength. Holding onto the ground as I kneel, looked up at the bright sun and let the sun beat down on my face. When I finally could get up, I was surprised that I was alright. I could see everything clearly from the sky back to the ground, “What happened to me?” I looked around to the trees and began walking, I scanned my surrounding, hunting for something to eat. But all I saw was tree and grass, many thoughts began to race through my mind, how did I get here? Why was I here? I couldn’t wrap my head around what was going on.

            That night, as I slept on the ground, eyes closed shut; I felt a sharp pain from my back all through my chest. I got up to find myself burning from the back down, I began to panic, wandering through the night as I try my hardest to get the burning to vanish. The brutal night left me helplessly lost, the evil whispers of the wind taunted me and the mocking grass catching my feet as I ran into the night. I started hearing the voices of the land threaten me, carrying my head as if I was their own personal trophy. The laughter soon frightened me as I stopped, “Ahhh!!!” I dropped down and screamed into the sky, the last bit on strength I had left now gone. I fainted.  By the time I woke up, there was a cool breeze in the air; I struggled to get up; still weak as I wobbled. I looked up into the sky only to see nothing but dark, but the land was bright. Confused, I began to walk around, trying to fix my mind upon what I was looking at. I could still hear voices in my head, sinking into my soul as I was to form with the land itself. As I continued to walk, I headed up towards an abandoned home. The windows were busted, door was used as a carpet, and all you could smell was an intoxicated fume that pinched your nose when you first walk in. In desperation, I walked inside the house hoping to find something to help me out of here. “Who used to live here?” I wondered to myself, the screeching, wooden floor startled me almost every time I would step. I looked about the house, I saw nothing but dusted floors, broken glass, and wore down walls that amazingly still stood after so long. I headed towards the basement hoping to find tools, the door screamed as I carefully opened it, “Hello, anybody down there?”