0.1

I sprint down Hollywood Boulevard looking down at my phone. I heard laughing and suddenly I get pushed back. I look up to see Logan Paul, my idol.

He looks at me "Oh sorry!" He says quickly before running off with Brendan, his camera man. I restrain myself from running and asking to take a picture.

He probably had work anyway. I shook it off and started walking again. I headed up to my apartment a couple blocks down from Vine street.

I walk in the building saying hello to the receptionist. I walk into the elevator thinking about what just happened. I look around making sure no one is in the elevator with me. I take in a breath and just jump up and down squealing.

The elevator dings and I collect myself. The door opens and I walk out and to my room.

I put the key in the lock and unlock it. I open my door to see my house covered in wrapping paper. I get scared by one of my best friends jumping out and yelling.

I drop my bag "Surprise Kelly!!!" My friend, Shay, screams. She holds her camera up to my face, I'm just shocked "Wh-what did you do?" I walk further into my house.

Everything, and I mean everything, was wrapped in wrapping paper. I open my kitchen drawer "Even my forks?!" I say holding up a wrapped fork "Fork you, Shay!" I start chasing her with the fork.

We go on the balcony and out of the corner of my eye I see Logan Paul again. Logan Paul stop following me. I thought.

Logan's POV

I pick my camera and do my mouth warm ups. I press record and take a deep breath "Ayo! G'morning Logang!" I quickly pick up Evan as he passes "What's poppin?" I put Evan down and push the hair out of my face.

Brendan picks up his camera as I put down mine. I look at the camera "So guys we are going to see someone that's a good friend of mine. Its gonna be awesome!" I hump the rope pole. "*squeak*Logang! This is going to be fun!" I run over to Evan's room.

Acknowledging Evan is in the shower I bust in his bathroom opening his shower curtains he screams and I laugh. I stop laughing "EVAN!" I yell. Evan makes an angry face "What do you want?!" He yells closing the curtain.

I chuckle "Evan we have to leave in ten minutes" I say half seriously. Evan swears and you hear the water turn off. Me and Brendan run out laughing.

We're walking on Hollywood Boulevard and Brendan turns on his camera and points it at me "Alright guys, so this is going to be a short trip" I look at Evan and Brendan points the camera at him.

Evan walks closer to me "Is that why you brought me with you, Logan?!" I laugh and start running. Dodging everyone on the sidewalk, I look back at him for a spilt second and I run into someone.

I look at the person. It's like everything froze, it was the girl on YouTube that George showed me. I tried to ignore it and I said sorry and kept running, Brendan and Evan trailing behind.

The whole Evan being angry bit was over and we all went a couple blocks away from Vine street. I look up because I hear girls screaming and I see her again "Kelly Masters stop following me" I mutter.

=591 words=