0.7

Kelly's POV

I open my eyes and see Brendan in the kitchen on his phone. I look around, I'm on a bed, Brendan's bed. I sit up slightly, rubbing my head.

I overhear Brendan talking on the phone to someone "So you're coming tonight?" Pause "That's great! Thank you so much" he celebrates quietly.

He hangs up and walks over to me with a glass of water "Hey. How you feeling?" He sets the water down on the bedside table and sits next to me.

I look around and then back to Brendan "Not that great to be honest" I choke out a small chuckle. Brendan just stares at me.

I clear my throat "So who was that on the phone?". Brendan shakes his head "Um just a friend" he smiles with his lips pressed together.

A long silence floated in the air.

The silence was broken by a knock on the door. Brendan stood up and got it, leaving his phone. As he was answering the door his phone went off.

I know its snooping but I leaned over and saw who it was. Their name was 'Crush❤' and the message said 'How does 8:30 sound?'. So, Brendan has a crush, eh?

I quickly sat back as I heard foot steps come back, Brendan "It was just a package" he said picking up his phone, looking st it and smiling "Do you wanna go out? Get some air?" He asked.

I nodded and started getting up. He quickly rushed over to me and helped. I tried to push him away but he insisted. Brendan was nice, not like other guys.

--------------

We're driving in Brendan's car, we decided to go to Venice. We stopped at a red light, and Brendan looked at me "So uh how are you and Logan doing?" He asked out of the blue.

I was taken aback "W-What do you m-mean?" I stutter, a tint of pink fluttering on my cheeks and nose. He chuckled "Well, you said he kissed you! And that was it, come on Kelly don't leave me on a cliffhanger."

I looked down at my hands "Well I just thought Logan would've told you" I look at him "Its awkward. Maybe when I'm better I'll talk to him. Right now is not the time." I bite my lip.

A tear slid down my rosey cheeks, falling onto my lap. Brendan reached over and held my hand "Just remember I'm always here. I'll always be your friend." We gave me a warm smile.

--------------

We arrived at Venice and walked down the the beach, hand in hand (like friends). The sun was setting, and the clouds started disappearing.

I gripped his hand tighter "C'mon! Let's go to the water!" I shouted cheerfully, pulling him with me. He let go my hand and I kept running.

I got to the water and splashed it up in the air, making it rain the blue salt water. The orange and yellow sun reflecting off the water.

I turn around and see Brendan filming it. I suddenly started dancing, running back to him. As I'm running back to him I hear a familiar yell.

I immediately stop and look for the yell. I turn to my left and see none other than Logan fucking Paul. I quickly run over to Brendan before he sees me.

Brendan puts down his camera, giving me a confused look "What's the matter Kelly?" I said nothing and just stood behind him so that Logan wouldn't see me.

I slowly pointed over to Logan. Brendan followed my finger and saw Logan, running and screaming. He quickly pulled his camera up and started recording.

He nudges me "Go talk to him." I look at him shocked and anxious. "Are you serious?" I almost scream, making Logan look at us. I squeal and hide behind Brendan.

I hold onto his arm as Logan walks over to us. I bury my face into Brendan's back. I look down and see Brendan's feet and then Logan's feet come into my vision.

Shit!

"Hey Brendan! How have you been?" Logan casually talks to Brendan. He can obviously see me "Good! I was just hanging out with Kelly!" I hear Brendan say and I mentally face palm.

Brendan slightly pulls me and I hesitantly walk out from behind him. I wave at Logan "Hey.." We looked in each others eyes, feeling like time had stopped and it was just us.

Logan gave me a half smile "Hey." He takes a step forward; I respond with a step back. An awkward silence fell upon us, making me shift where I stood.

Brendan cleared his throat "Uh, I will leave you guys to it. I have to go pick someone up from the airport!" Brendan awkwardly walks away as we say bye.

When Brendan walks out of earshot Logan grabs my hands "Kelly I love you." I look up at him with wide eyes.

Me being stupid Kelly, stepped on my tip goes and kisses him. He immediately kissed back. Wrapping his arms around my body, he pulls me closer.

I smile as we pull away "I love you too" he pulled me into a hug. Kissing my head he said "Will you be my girlfriend?" My face flamed with heat.

I didn't look up or say anything, just nodded and breathed in the moment.

Logan and I walked along the beach. Watching the moon against the crashing waves. Hand in hand we walked back to the car, talking and laughing about how crazy life is.

We got in the car and Logan drove me to my apartment. Kissing me goodbye and goodnight. As I was walking back to my apartment I squealed and swirled dancing all the way up to my room.

I crash into my bed closing my eyes thinking about that beautiful smile on my boyfriend, Logan Paul.

=985 words=