1| The pretty boy

It was a usual monday morning for Jungkook, he was taking a bus ride on his way to college.
As always, he was doodling something in his little notebook which he carried everywhere he went.

He was riding for about 15 minutes fully concentrated on his drawing.

The bus has stopped on the next bus stop and Jungkook lifted his head.
He noticed a tall young man entering the bus.
The man was really handsome, the first thing Jungkook noticed were his broad shoulders.
It seemed to Jungkook that the man was a little bit older than him, but not a lot.
He wore black ripped jeans and a gray hoodie.
His lips were so pink and plump and his skin was so clear.

Jungkook couldn't help but to amire the man's beauty. "Wow" Jungkook thought to himself.

The man noticed Jungkook's stare and he looked his way.

Jungkook immediately looked the other way and started blushing.

------------------------------------------------------

His day at college was pretty usual, except for the fact that he couldn't stop thinking about the pretty boy he saw in the bus earlier that day.
Jungkook sighed wishing he knew his name.

On his way home, in that same bus, Jungkook started drawing the mysterious boy in his notebook relying on his memory.
"I hope I'll see him again" he thought to himself.