19| Pure happiness

After they were done with their morning routines, Jin and Jungkook helped Jungkook's mom with lunch.
Well, Jin was really helping while Jungkook just goofed around in the kitchen.

Jungkook was really silly, but Jin loved it, he was laughing all the time.

Jin's laugh was like a perfect melody in Jungkook's ears,
that morning he promised himself that he'll always try to make his hyung laugh.

------------------------------------------------------

Jin has never been to Busan before so Jungkook decided to show him around after they had lunch.
Jungkook took Jin to his favourite places in the city.
They had a lot of fun and returned home in time for dinner.

------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, when Mr. and Mrs. Jeon woke up, there was a delightful smell coming from the kitchen.

When they came downstairs, they were surprised to see Jin in the kitchen making breakfast.
It was indeed a pleasant surprise.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." Jin greeted them with a smile. "I got up early so I decided to make some breakfast."

"Oh Jin, that's very nice of you, but you really didn't have to." Said Jungkook's mom happily.

"You accepted me in your house and you have been really nice to me, this was the least I could do."

"It's our pleasure Jin, you are always welcome here." Said Mr. Jeon while smiling.
Mrs. Jeon agreed and thanked Jin.

The food was already on the table when they sat.

"This is delicious." Jungkook's mom was surprised and Jungkook's dad just nodded busy stuffing food in his mouth.
"I didn't know you could cook."

"I actually work as a chef at a small restaurant in Seoul." Jin chuckled.

"Ooh, that's great, Jungkook never told us that."

Jungkook suddenly came downstairs.

"Good morning sleepy head." Jin smiled at Jungkook.

"Look son, Jin made us breakfast!" Said Mrs. Jeon cheerfully.
"Sit down and eat with us, it's amazing." Mr. Jeon said while taking a big bite of the food.

Jungkook and Jin then joined them.

There was a bright and cheerful atmosphere at the table.

"Please let me take you all out to  dinner tonight, I want to treat you." Jin said.

"There's no need for you to pay for us Jin."
Mrs. and Mr. Jeon argued at first, but they agreed eventually.

------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: sorry, this chapter is kinda boring. But it'll be better soon -or at least I hope so- ^_^)