5| Café talk

That day Jin was done with work early, so he decided to meet his best friend Hoseok at their favourite café.

-at the café-

"So, how was your first week of work hyung?" Hoseok asked Jin.

"It was good, I've been very busy, but I'm pretty satisfied with it." Jin explained.

Hoseok: "Does it bother you that you have to go by bus to work every day?"

"No, not really. Actually, I even made a friend in the bus, his name is Jungkook, he is so cute" Jin said with a smile.

"Cute huh?" Hoseok said with a smirk on his face.

"Noo, not that way you dumbass!" Jin laughed "He's 5 years younger than me!"

"So what? He's still an adult." Hoseok winked and then started laughing after Jin rolled his eyes.

Jin started explaining: "He has a very cute personality, he's so shy and clumsy but very intelligent. He also draws all the time, but he's pretty talented tho." Hoseok could see the spark in Jin's eyes when he talked about Jungkook.

Jin's face expression suddenly got a little bit more serious:
"He's always alone in the bus, I think he doesn't have many friends."

"Why don't you invite him to get a cup of coffee with us the next time?" Hoseok suggested.

"What?" Jin was surprised with what he just heard.

"Yeah, I'd like to meet him, he seems like a nice guy." Hoseok said with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------