Chapter One: Alpha's POV and Meeting A Half Witch and Fairy

Yeah Arghh! that fucking whore is going to get killed by my own hands one of these days if she keeps hitting my kids! I do not care whether she is their mother or not! She cannot harm them unless I say so! I cannot stand seeing my kids being hurt, I do not know why she doesn't feel the pain as she hits them. Doesn't she feel the bond between her kids? 'Daddy!' my kids screaming through mind link. I got up quickly, I knew once they cried for me, it meant that they are getting hurt.

   I stormed out of my office, furious as I growled loudly as I warning my beta and Gamma. 'Caleb! Marcus! Go to my kid's bedroom immediately!' I mind linked them. 'Yes, my king!' they mind linked me back. I could hear my little babies crying for help. As soon as I got there, I saw Rebecca, their mother beating them up.
"REBECCA!" I shouted loud that it made her flinched quickly by my alpha voice. she had her right arm in the air as my two little angels hugging each other and crying. They looked at me as soon as they saw me, they let go of each other and ran to me as they hugged my tall long legs. I growled loud at her as my Beta and gamma came in.

'Take her to the forbidden room where she will get her lesson will be taught!' I minded link them as they walked to her and grabs her by her arms and disappeared from the door. I didn't let my guard down just yet until she really left. As soon as she did, I look at both of my angels. They both are twins and they may look alike but there is a huge big different between them. One of the twins is a girl and the other is a boy. "Hey guys, it is okay now." I assured them as they looked around and didn't saw her. It pained me that she hurts them for no reason as they fear their own mother a lot which gets me very worried since they don't communicate with Rebecca at all. She only comes begging for sex or comes in drank and wants to abuse the kids for being born, knowing she was the one who planned it all along. I look at my kids as I give them a sweet smile.  "How about you two sleep with me tonight? Tomorrow, we will go out to do some business that I need to attend to, okay?" I told them as they got very sexy about out business trip but reality, I don't trust nobody with my kids. So, I will be bring them with me and my sister, Natalie who is four months pregnant along with her seven year old boy named Anthony, and her six year old daughter, Madison. They nodded excitedly at me as we left to my bedroom.

Once we got there, we decided to watch a movie and got comfortable in my bed and after the movie was done, the twins knocked out and got them warm up as I got up from bed to turn off the TV and then went back to the bed as I closed my eyes as I felt weird about the Business trip. I can't put a finger to it but something is making my wolf very intense and I am getting on impatient about it. I do not know what it is but once I get to that place I will find out for good....

Marigold's POV

Oh boy, this work is going to be due anyway and I still cannot finish it.

Hello there, my name is Marigold Esther Hawthorne and I am Twenty Five years and man less. Yup! I haven't got my first boyfriend yet. Why you ask? Well, unfortunately I do not have the time for that, right now. I am hungry and sleepy! Everything is going to be due soon and I haven't finished anything at all. I am a mess!

"Hawthorne! We have about four hours left!" one of my co-worker yelled at me across the room. I lives in a mini desk in a company called Digital Animation where people creates new anime for children to watch. My favorite one is Inu-Love.

Wait! What? it is due in four hours! I screamed. "ahhhhhh!" I cannot do this at all. I started to do my work. I have been doing this work for three years almost four and I love it but I am soooo tired and hungry!! I have been eating only noddles and it's getting sickening sometimes. I look at the clock and it is 9:20pm, still haven't finished it yet. So, There was rumors going on that tomorrow there will be a special guests with children coming to the office and we need to make sure everything is shiny and clean.

Well for me, I really do not care but if the person is bring children then hell yeah, I will be shiny. For an hour later, I have finished my work and I took it to my co-worker so he can look into it but he looks like a hot mess but who am I to judge if I am worse than him. I have my golden mixture with reddish orange long layer hair which it looks dirty. My hair covers my face which I have red oval glasses and I am blind without them.

I always do my work within an hour but this is always been a daily stuff. Anyways this is the job that I love the most. I forgot to tell you... I am half witch and half fairy. And yes, fairy tales are true just like Vampires and Werewolves are as well. But honestly, I haven't seen one in my life and if I did, I didn't know if they are one at all. Well, like if I knew, I never gotten out from this company since I am the only family member who is very far away from the other family members. I know magic and I can use them but I choose not to because I hate it. My family intends to play around with it but not me, I only use it for self-defend against other supernaturals. I was born with two greatest powers. From my mother side who is a fairy I inherited all four spirits Air, Water, Earth, and Fire.

Nobody knows expect for my parents who knows about this. At three months, I was already doing magic without a second though. So my parents and my dad's side of the family was teaching me how to control it since I was a "smart" baby. Unfortunately, I did mastered all spirits and elements from both side of my parents. My siblings has only one spirit like every fairy has but for a witch or a wizard, it is all about mastering magic and patience. It is hard for them to master unfortunately, it will be a very slow progress. Anyways, it is time to sleep I am too tired and I need my rest so I put my head on the desk and went to sleep as I black out...