Chapter Fourty-Four: Family Vs Kids

I put little wolf to take a nap, once I did that, I went to the training room. I saw the men training but stop when they saw me that including my gorgeous husband who is half naked. I smiled.

       "Good evening, guys. Please continue on your training." I informed them. They lower their heads and then put their head up as they continued. In the other hand, Alec came to me as he grab my waist and kissed me passionately.
It took us about five minutes to pull away from each other. "What are you doing here, beautiful?" He asked me. "Well, I would like you ask the same thing about our kids too." I given him an eye full. He smiled. "Come on, beautiful. Our kids wanted to train again." He said smiling with pride. "Nope. KIDS!" I shouted them. They look at me in shock and came to me quick. "Yes, mommy." They said at the same time.

    "Sweetie, they need to..." I cut him off. "It's time for me to teach them." I given him a evil smile. Alec laughed. "Got it, My Luna. Let me see this training." He said. "Oh, you will be part of it as well. Parents Vs Kids. Like a game. First team wins gets to eat ice cream." I told them. The kids got excited as Alec laughed. I felt everyone looking at us.

      "Let me get dress up first." I told them. I breathe in and then out. I started to chanted words in Latin and then I got my fighting gear on. I put my hair into ponytail. I felt eyes on me and I notice Alec's eyeing me but fighting his wolf. "Okay, ready? Set? GO!" I said as Alec went straight to our son and I went to straight to our daughter. They were pretty good. Alec and I explained the kids how to win a fight and how to defend themselves for danger, escape from other werewolves. It was very fun but I made sure that our kids had their training as well because I wanted them to learn how protect themselves and Shoaron just in case of emergencies.
We were all having fun and taking it seriously at the same time. I needed to make sure my kids are able to defend and protect each other.  "Shoaron, wake up and come over here." I called him. Alec and the kids look at me surprised so did everyone else. As I noticed we were surrounded. "What are you doing, Baby?" Alec asked me in a serious face.

"You'll see." I said that as Shoaron came flying to me and grab him. "Okay, Lil wolf. Today we are playing a game. We are training. It Parents Vs Kids. We will use our powers and strength so you will be your brother and sister eyes and ears, okay?" I explained to him. He nodded. 'Okay, mommy!' He flew towards the kids. "Begin!"
Shoaron and I started to use our powers as the kids was being protected from me and Alec.
Alec quickly went to attack the kids without them knowing. He attack the kids as they scream. Lil wolf stop and look what was happening to his siblings when I started to attack him and he created a shield to protect himself as he seem like he was trying to figure out how to help his brother and sister.
The training kept on until 6pm.

I can sense the kids tired but upset. "This is a serious training. I need you three kids to work as a team just like your father and I did. Use your abilities. Use your mind linking. Work as one! Tomorrow, we will continued the training. Go take a shower so we can go eat dinner." I told the kids. Lilian and her brother ran off as lil wolf came to me. "You worked our kids real good, honey." Alec chuckled lowly.

       "I have to. Just in case of emergency. Plus, i need the kids to learn how to protect each other while we are in the battle or some where far." I explained to him as he nodded as he agreed. Then we walked to our bedroom and took a shower. Afterwards,  we ate with kids and then watch a movie together as a family...

----------------------------------------------

Stay Tuned...