Chapter Six: Golden!

I woke up with the sound of people chatting close. I open my eyes slowly and I look at the bedroom, it is blurry but then I can to realize that I was in unknown place.

I got scared.

I got up quickly and look for my glasses and once I did, I saw Alec with the pregnant lady called Natalie and another man and the twins with two other people. I still have my hair covering my face.

Suddenly, I felt pain between my legs and then I remember I had SEX!

With a stranger!

Wait?!

I am his mate?!

I looked at Alec.

'Yes, you are my mate, Queen Marigold.' he mind linked me? He suddenly, Chuckled. Then I saw everyone leaving expect for the twins.

They smiled at me as they ran to the bed and hugged me at the same time and of course I hugged back. I felt Alec next to me and I saw him next to me.

"How about you take a shower and I have woman clothes. I brought them since you did not own clothes or anything at all. The twins wants to take a shower with you if that is okay?" he asked me.

I nodded.

Then We took off. We went to the bathroom which was inside of the bedroom and we took off our clothes and went inside and we took a bath.

I sinker my hair and it went straight.

"You are the best mother ever!" Eleanor said in a happy way. I put my hair back and I smiled at her. "I am glad that you think so." I told her as they grasped in shock.

"Beautiful!" they said it in a musical sing. I smiled. "Thanks." I told them as we started to sink with water and I started to wash the twins and then I washed my hair as I washed with shampoo and washed it, I heard loud grasped.

"GOLDEN" the twins said loudly. I burst into laughter.

I haven't seen that reaction for a very long tine!

After I finished laughing I look at them with a smiled. "How about you two go ahead and change, I will be out in two minutes okay?" I asked them and they nodded as they got out and put on their towels and left the bathroom.

I smiled.

Kids.

You got to love them.

'Thanks you for accepting them as your own. And I am sorry for having kids without you.' it was Alec.

'It is okay. I can understand the fact that you need to produce an heir so who was the lucky woman that you had sexual relationship with?' I asked him.

'Rebecca. She is actually the pact...whore.' he told me in a nervous tone.

I sighed.

A whore.

Just my luck. I didn't reply to him back. I started to wash myself very well. My hair is looking very clean and so is my body.

I have my rings on and my bracelets on.

I haven't seen myself so clean since three years ago. I giggled to myself.

I am so excited.

'Mommy!' the twins called me.

I smiled. 'Yes, Teddy Bears.'

I nicknamed them. I could hear them overjoyed that I nicknamed them.

I smiled. Come to think of it, I feel well protected and safe here...but all of this might just give me more stress from all of the fights against supernatural since I am the one they want.