Chapter 2: Why?

So. Your wondering how I can be back so quickly huh? Well. I have lots of free time. Mainly rping an that stuff but yeah. Got enough time to write this. Great.....

------------------------------

mItCh'S p.O.v; 2 MoNtHs AfTeR tHe InCiDeNt

As a general it's my duty to protect my friends and higher ups. So that's the reason I traded Ian in. I'm sitting on a bench wearing jeans and a hoodie. I try to grab something out of my pocket but someone grabs my hand. I look up at the person.

Jerome.

"Mitch. We need to talk."

Great. He probably is gonna scold me for being stupid and immature.

"Mitch......you did the right thing. But it hurts....I'm here to thank you as well as praise on the bravery...."

I just blink up and stare at him. His words clenching my every vain. Every word. Every breath. It's shocking....

IaN's P.o.V 2 mOnThS aFtEr The InCiDeNt.

I open my eyes to a pretty dim lighting. I haul myself to my feet and open the door.

No guards.

I start to walk around till I reach the Spiral. The Spiral was a spiral shaped room for prisoners and generals and....the field marshal....

No one was here right now so I walk around till I sit at a tattoo station. I never thought I'd do something like this and knew I never would. So I put the needle down.

I start to shake and realize someone's hugging me from behind.

I freeze.

No.

No.

No.

No.

The needle is right next to my throat.

I slowly close my eyes until the person steps in front of me. I open them and gasp.

Quentin.

"Q..Q....."

"Shhh. You don't wanna wake the guards."

I just stare in pure awe and shock. She looked the same as how she died. Her shirt stained in blood. But she looked younger and healthier.

"Ian. I have a quest for you." She looked behind her almost if someone was about to jump her with a knife.

It scared me to see her like that. It made me protective of her but I suddenly knew what this was.

A dream.

"Quentin. Get out of my dreams." I say in a harsher voice then hoping. "Ian. I mean it. I need you to prove your innocence. Without that....we'll be dead forever" Q pushed a lock of hair behind her ear.

Her black jacket shined grey in the moonlight. Of course the Spiral has a roof made of glass. It was obvious.

I trust her. I walk over to her and put her hair up. It was something I learned as a loner here and there at places. She really hated having long hair. So she cut it. But it grew quickly. I remember she telling me she wanted to cut it the day before the "incident".

She smiles.

"I must leave...." And with that she vanishes.

And I awake from the only good dream I had since the start of this.

Ty'S p.O.v 2 MoNtH's AfTeR tHe InCiDeNt

"Oh they don't know what's coming" I say as I sit back in my chair at the palace and watch the screens on Mitch. Jerome. And Ian.

It's cute.

I smile and look over at Adam. "Ready when you are."

Adam looks at me with a grin. "Then shall it begin."

----------------

And let it continue!

~TimeMage/Iceheart