✧ᴇᴇɴ✧

✦ − Third Person POV − ✦

✦  ✧  ✦  ✧  ✦  ✧  ✦ 

"I got a fetish for your love,Jung Hoseok,even if you push me out I'll come right back"

✦  ✧  ✦  ✧  ✦  ✧  ✦ 

There was the gorgeous boy that laid in front of his laptop wearing an oversized baby pink sweater and cute pink thigh high socks with cute little bows,sucking teasingly on a strawberry lollipop.

While sucking on the lollipop and swirling his tongue around it teasingly he read the comments that flood in.

jaebxm : You're being really naughty baby 💦

agustdicc : Stop teasing beautiful!

kook97 : Wanna get punished babyboi?

eatjiin : You look so damn good in my favorite color baby 😍 just so fucking pretty

monsterjoon : I wish that you sucked on my cock instead of that lollipop 🍭

jimxn : you're looking cute and delicious as always baby ;)

He let out a cute giggle after reading some of the comments before laying against the headboard of his bed,legs pressed together.

jimxn : Are you wearing anything underneath baby?

kook97 : Don't tease and show me what you're wearing underneath princess!

"Does Oppa want to see what I'm wearing underneath?" Hoseok asked slightly opening his legs but pressing them together again.

jaebxm : Stop being a bad kitten and show us!

"Okay Oppa!" Hoseok now finally spread his legs and rolled his sweater a little bit up showing off his pretty baby pink lace panties with his tip peeking just above the panties,leaking precum.

"Do you like what you see Oppa?" The boy asked with a bright shade of pink dusted on his cheeks.The innocence dripping out from him,even though his actions weren't innocent at all,driving everyone crazy.

jaebxm : Wauw baby you're so fucking hot and pretty,just let me fuck you real hard!💦

kook97 : Oh princess you're looking so fuckable right now,I just wanna wreck you so fucking bad,you won't be able to walk!

agustdicc : Such a gorgeous submissive boy,fuck let me take you all raw baby and pound into you so hard!

jimxn : I came untouched already!!

eatjiin : Your pretty little dick looks so lonely,let me lick it for you,my pink princess! 👅💦

agustdicc : Prettiest boy I've ever seen!!😍💦Are you single?!?!Please date me baby!!