✧twaalf✧

"Wait here, I'll ask your boss if you can leave early today, you should rest okay, we'll go home" Taehyung quickly left to go to Jaebum's office, hoping he'd say yes.

Taehyung knocked on the door and entered the room once he heard a quick "come in" from Jaebum.

Jaebum was busy talking on the phone so Taehyung stood there silently waiting for him to finish his call.

"Okay but you need to understand that we don't have any free spots right now...mhm yeah so?...no!! please don't...fine, you can come tomorrow at 9 then, you know the address so see you" Jaebum seemed pretty upset after the call but he finally looked up at Taehyung and cleared his throat, asking him what he needed.

"I wanted to ask if Hoseok could leave early today, you know after what happened, he needs to rest"

Jaebum stared at Taehyung for a minute before agreeing with him.

"Okay you can take him with you for now but I need him tomorrow at work on time, no excuses!"

Taehyung nodded and thanked the man before turning around to leave as Jaebum simply cursed the man under his breath.

Taehyung turned around again to look at Jaebum when he heard something but he only got a fake smile back from Jaebum, so he shrugged it off and simply left.

"Fucking idiot..."