✧negen✧

"Please let me go Wonho!" Hoseok cried out as Wonho bit Hoseok's neck harshly.

Hoseok screamed to call the others for help as there was surprisingly no one out there with them.

Jaebum, Seokjin and Jimin hurried to the front after hearing Hoseok's cry for help.

The trio were shocked to see Hoseok trapped by Wonho, and immediately Jaebum ran to pull Hoseok away.

Jaebum punched the man's face hard and grabbed his collar to drag him out of the place.

"You fucking bastard if you ever come near here or Hoseok again, I will call the cops on you for sexual harassment, don't show your face ever again Wonho!" Jaebum was furious and so were Seokjin and Jimin.

"I'll be back Jaebum,did you hear me Hoseok?! I will be back!" Wonho spat out some blood and just walked away.

Jimin held Hoseok in his arms as he cried, Seokjin suddenly noticing something.

"Hobi you're hurt?!" Seokjin asked as he tried to touch Hoseok's neck which indeed had obvious teeth marks and blood oozing out from it because of the harsh and forced bites.

Seokjin and Jimin looked at each other, faces completely red from anger.
They were about to leave the place when Jaebum stopped the duo.

"Where are you guys off to?"

"We'll be back, we just need to do something important" Seokjin said, Jaebum just sighing knowing what he meant.

"Guys I know you want to beat that bastard and I want it too but now we have to take care of Hoseok, let it go for now guys, let's take care of Hoseok"

a/n ; hiiii