Village

He invited me inside. I put away.my weapon. As soon as I stepped through those gates I smelled something amazing. There were houses and people everywhere. I was dressed differently than they were. They all stared. John was wearing a black cape. He walked swiftly. There was a big house that we walked into. He made me some drink they call tea. It was very good. They also fed me some delicious tasting food called soup. He said not everyone left earth. Some people refused to go and stayed on earth. They started a resistance. There were 14 bases in America. John was the Leader of base 11. He enjoyed playing with Snow and Sharp. I was royalty in the village. I asked if they had anymore new comers. He said there was one named lily. He brought me to her. She hugged me. I explained to her what happened.  She agreed that we had to go on instead of finding the others. I guess lily had a crush on John because she didn't want to leave so soon. As we were walking out of the gates I saw an old man in the corner of my eye staring at me. I turned to him, he was squinting. He looked familiar. Suddenly, I recognized who he was. "Uncle Murry!" I yelled while running to him. He opened up his arms. I hugged him. "Is that really you Annie?" he asked. "Yeah." "My you've gotten old" he said. Uncle Murry disappeared when I was 9. I explained why we where here. I tried to pull him towards the gate. He didn't budge.

"Y/n, this is my home." he sighed.

"Annie we have to go." Lily yelled.

"Goodbye, Uncle Murry." I hid my tears and hugged him. I was walking toward lily, but he stopped me. He was holding a small leather knapsack. He handed it to me. I smiled and waved goodbye. Lily looked frustrated.

"Hey, you okay?"

" Yeah just thinkin'." she sighed

"bout' what?''

"Ugh. (Y/N) don't you see. If we set up those teleport pads more soldiers will come."

"Umm lily, that's the point." I chuckled.

"Once the soldiers are hear they will kill everyone that is part of the resistance. Those people back there are inncoent!" she yelled

"Well they'll be given a choice to join us."

"They will ruin the earth itself. They're buildings. They're rules. They are the enemies. Why can't you see that. We can't just let them kill all those people. She let out a frustrated groan.

" I never realised." I took out the teleport pads out of my backpack. I took the nearest rock amd started to smash them. I stood up and smiled.

"Lets find the others and fight for the resistance!" I yelled.

She smiled and grabbed her stuff

We headed back to the town. We told them that we have tp get rid of the teleport pads.

"We should tell the other bases." said John

"That would take for ever." I groaned

John and Uncle Murry both chuckled. I gave them a confused look. They led me to a doorway. I opened it. There were stairs. I walked down. I heard weird sounds. Once I reached the bottom I looked around. My jaw dropped. There war Jarans everywhere. They were in stables. John came from behind me and pet one of them. He explained that we could use them to send messages quickly. We sent messages to the other bases. Within hours we got replies. Everyone agreed to send soldiers to raid Peace keeper camps.