Chapter 10

Butters' pov

I blink my eyes to get the sleep out. I sit up with my eyes closed and my head killing me. I sigh and slowly open my eyes.

I must of been crying alot again

It takes me a minute but I eventually notice that I'm not in my room. Then I feel something nice and soft wrapped around me. I look and see a red fluffy blanket. My heart starts to race cause I know its not mine noir Cartman. I can't do nothing but sit on the bed.. or should I say mattresse on the floor.

Creeeeeekkkk

My head shoots up to see a figure walk through the door. Once I see the famous messy blonde hair and ice blue eyes I start to relax.
   He smiles at me and continues to walk into the room. I feel my face heat up at the wonderful sight in front of me. Kenny doesn't have a shirt on and an towel is wrapped around his waist.. it's hanging loosely.
  I gulp as my eyes scan his chest. It's so sculpted and muscular. I just wanna run my hand down his six pack. Them Then I have to bite my lip cause my eyes land on the spot above the towel.

Hmm I wonder how big it is?

I shake my head to get rid of the sorry thoughts that started to come to mind. He walks over with that gorgeous smile and sits down next to me. The towel moves a little and I can see a little of his inner thigh.

"Hey Buttercup, how you feeling?" He asks

He starts to use a second towel to dry his dripping hair. While the towel is over his face I start to stare at his body.

"I-I'm f-feeling ok." I say

The towel is put down and the next thing I know is I'm staring into a pair of Icy blue eyes. I try not to get lost in then but it's hard not to.
  He grabs my chin and I start to breath a little heavier then normally. My face starts to heat up.

"I know you're lying Buttercup."  He tells me

I would said something back if he didn't move closer to my face. Now we're a couple inches away from each other face. I just stare into his eyes with my mouth slightly open. He smiles and let's go of my chin. He instead grabs my cheek and starts to rub it with his thumb.

"I know you want somebody to love you." He says " I know you hate being with that fat lard ass."

I swallow really hard as I continue to stare into his eyes. I see different emotions. I see lust, and sadness. I see a their one that's the strongest but I cant tell what it is just yet.

" I know you who is better for you. That person can't stand seeing you sad or crying. That guy is the one who wants to be the reason why you smile."

With each word he moves his face closer to me and one point he closes his eyes. My heart races really fast. All I can do is close my eyes.

Is he really gonna kiss me? Could he be talking about himself?