Be my girl

Chapter 4

Nathaniel's POV

Opening my eyes to see the beautiful creature (Night) in my chest sleeping soundly. I don't want to wake her up ,I kissed her forehead and enjoy the view. She is my goddess, this girl is a death to me . I stare at her face . She has a long lashes. She has a rosy cheeks I kissed her cheeks and she stirred but didn't wake up. what a heavy sleeper . I chuckled gentle caressing her hair and she moan I look at her lips they were slightly apart.

I look at the clock and it's already 8:33 AM might as well kiss my sleeping beauty "Love I really don't want to wake you up so I could enjoy your sleeping face but we need to go to the Green village." I said kissing her.

"Love" kiss "wake" kiss "Up" and I deepened the kiss and she kissed back my tongue asking for entrance and she opened her lips making me explore her mouth and enjoying the warm feeling.

I want to stay but we can't we need to go to the Green village ending the kiss we were breathing hard "Love we need to go to green village." I said  and she nodded. I look at the time and it's already 9:02 AM. Woah how long did we kiss? Night got up but I stop her and kiss her lips once more getting a surprise look I smile. "I love you Nightingale Quinn and you know you're mine, got that?" I said looking at her eyes she stare at me for a moment she nodded and kiss me ."yes I am yours and only your Nathaniel Crawford, I love you too." She said and hug me before getting up walking to the bathroom.

And that's how my love life goes I am already in love with night it's my first time to be in a relationship and I don't want to end it. I glance at the window to see the sun not shinning brightly I miss My love already Damn I'm whipped I chuckled the bathroom door opened and Night is standing looking at me weirdly I smile at her and got up hugging her "I miss you" I whispered and she shivered I smile because I can affect her "you should shower now love you smell." She said I pouted she pat my head and smile kissing my lips I got in the shower.

15 minutes later

I got out already dress up "let's go!" I said grabbing her hand running away from the hotel.

A stuff from the hotel followed us. What the heck? Is he a spy? Fudge "Night we need to run. Someone is following us." I grab Nights hand and run faster. We made it in the forest. "Wait nate.." Night said hesitantly

"What?" I asked while we run.

"I think.."

"No lets run first."

"But nate.."

"No buts."

"Nat-"

"No Night we need to run!"

"But nate!"

"No buts!"

Night pulled her hand. I raised my brows, questioning her. "What? We need to go." I pulled her hands but she pulled it harder. " no Nate.." I cut her off "No lets go babe." I said sighing.

" Im not a Pig!" She protest pulling her hands "I know okay? Lets go!"

"Nate can I ask you a question even though im asking you a question already.."

"Yes later! Lets go" I pulled her hands but she shook her head saying no " did you paid the hotel?" She asked "Ye - No?" I smiled sheepishly "What????!"

"I- sorry okay? Shesh!" I said pouting I forgot

"So that's why the stuff followed us because you didnt pay!" She said stomping back to the direction of the hotel. "Lets go." She commanded pulling my hands. I bowed my head embarrassed "Sorry I forgot love you." I said and smile "its okay." We saw the hotel and walk inside seeing the hotel calling somebody for help. When we entered the hotel everyones head snap us and glared. I smile sheepishly "Sorry I forgot to pay." I said and hand the payment giving extra tips "Please dont do it again, Sir." The guard said I nodded and we walk away.

Embarrassing... .