Chapter Twevle

My mum stared at me with red eyes, a frown on her face. Her hands were rotten and had claws instead of fingernails.
"Why would you do that to god Perrie?" Her voice was deep and husky, not like her usual voice.
"I'm sorry, mummy," I cry, tears streaming down my face, into the pool below me.
"Stop being gay. Fix it Perrie. I'm not having someone unfaithful under my roof," she says, her voice was raised in the last sentence.
"I can't just stop mum."
"FIX IT!" She screamed, balling her hands into fists.
"FIX IT!" She repeated and ran towards me.

I woke up with a jolt, revealing that I was in the arts and crafts room. I rub my eyes and yawned.

"Well, hello sleepy head," Veronica said, digging through a cardboard box

"How long was I out?" I ask, bringing over a stack of paper to myself.

"Fifteen minutes," Veronica says as she pulls out a jar of glitter.

I didn't respond, only nod. That dream was intense. It made me even more scared to tell mum about Jesy. The same words swirled around my head. Stop being gay. Those words made my stomach drop. Fix it. I didn't realize how bad being gay was. When I was younger, I was taught girls liking girls and boy liking boys was not good and god wouldn't accept but I never dared to think that I would bring someone to disobey the lord.

Shaking myself from my thoughts, I tried to get back on track with whatever I was being forced to make. Looking around I found everyone was making cards. With the information I gathered, we were making cards for people at home. Currently, I wanted nothing to do with my mum so I started to make a card for Leigh-Anne and Jade back home.

The door slammed shut from the front of the crafts block, there she stood in front, a cardigan was hugging her body though she still had goosebumps up her thighs. I shook my head quickly, realizing I was staring at Jesy's legs.

"Perrie," her voice called out making my stomach do flips.

What was she doing? Tara was in the room? Wouldn't she get suspicious?

"Mm," I say, snapping my head towards her, pretending that I didn't notice her new presence in the room even though my heart flutters every time I lay me eyes on her.

"I need to talk to you, there's a message from your mum," she says, beckoning me to came towards her.

The smile that was formed on my lips disappeared as I approached the ginger. We stepped outside in the cold wind, making me snuggle into the jumper I was wearing.

"I need to see you again Perrie. It's been two days and I'm going insane!" Jesy says, her arm was leaning on the wall next to where I was standin.

"So there's no message from my mum?" I asked and she nods in response that regains my smile.

"How about tonight then? After the movie?" I question, cocking my head to the side.

"Sure. This is going to be so fun. Where shall we meet?"

"Waterfall?" I suggest.

"Perfect, now get back in there," she says in the most sexy accent. It makes me want to jump at her.

I re-enter the craft building and sat back down next to Veronica. She questions what our conversation was about but I change the topic quickly. Once we were finally free from the craft room, the group gravitated to the lunch hall. Today we were having nachos, which I was looking forward too. Reminds me of the all too familiar smell of Leigh's' kitchen.

We entered the mess hall and lined up for the tasty Mexican treat. Once I collected my nachos, I found Alex sitting with his friends. I always had a guilty feeling sat in the bottom of my stomach every time I see him. Making my way over to him, he flashes a sweet, toothy smile.

"Hey," he says as I took a seat next to the curly-haired boy.

"Hey," I say, giving him a kiss on the check.

When I turned around, I locked eyes with Jesy. She looked jealous but there was a small grin on her face. Smirking, I began to tease her by bringing Alex's lips to my own and began to kiss him, passionately. His friends clapped and cheered. I bite his lip softly and open my eyes to look at Jesy who is shaking her head and smiling.

I grab Alex's collar just like I did to Jesy and pull him closer to my body. Finally, I pull away from the kiss, keeping his mouth gaping open. I sneak one last look at Jesy as she winks and struts away.

"What was that for," He asks, his cheeks flushed a slight pink.

I was using you because I'm a terrible human being.

"I don't know. A girl can't kiss her boyfriend?" I say, shrugging.

Alex puts his hand and the bottom of my back. Why am I doing this to him? I question, guilt rising up my throat. For mum, for god, my brain seemed to answer before I could think. Jesy is just somone on the side. We just have a physical attraction anyway. Nothing special.

Alex's hand brushes my thigh, making me snap out of my thoughts. I give him a weak smile and stared eating my nachos that have been sitting there for a good ten minutes. Leigh-Anne would be disappointed if I left these uneaten.

Lunch was sadly, over and we had to go back to crafting the stupid cards. The group of Alex, his friends and I all made our way over to the craft room. Jesy was waiting at the door, marking off everyone coming through. As I walk past her she grabs my wrist, making me stop in my tracks.

"Don't forget about tonight," she whispers and pushes me lightly back in side.

A/N; sorry for the short and boring chapter, the next won't be so boring :)