Chapter Eleven

The morning siren sounded throughout the cabin as it usually did every morning. Today marked two weeks since I got here and ten hours since I made out with Jesy. Just the thought of her lips makes me want to explore more parts of her body. Since my time here, I've found two love interests and one stolen thong sitting in my drawers. After a few minutes of thinking about my love triangle and waking myself up, I climbed down from the top bunk.

Emily, Veronica and Lydia were already up and getting ready for the day of camp. Today was going to be a day where a choreographer comes in to teach us a dance, which I had to admit was exciting.

I walked to my chest of drawers and slide into a comfortable outfit. I quickly run a brush through my mattered hair and braid it into twin braids.

A knock came from the cabin door. I wondered over to it since nobody else bothered to get up and get it. When I opened it I found my favourite ginger-haired girl standing there with a bunch of letters in her hands and her famous light brown button up shirt and khaki shorts.

"Morning campers, here are some letters that people have sent from home. See you at breakfast," Jesy hands me the envelopes and does a quick wink before she turned away.

A grin crept onto my face as I shut the door. I went through the pile of envelopes, hoping to find a letter addressed to me, fortunately I did have a letter. I through down the other letters on the coffee table and ripped open the letter.

To my dearest Perrie,
We miss you all so much at home! We hope you are having a wonderful time at camp. Hopefully you have been making friends. Everyone at church misses you. We hope to hear all about your camp experiences soon, lots of love, Mummy x

I smiled and put the letter into my pocket so I don't forget to write back. Thankfully, it was breakfast time now. Veronica and I both walked down from the cabin onto the cobblestone road. My heart raced as I saw Alex come down from his cabin with a group of boys. I haven't seen him since last night, since we had a fight.

"Is everything okay with you and Alex?" Pondered Veronica, not taking her eyes away from Alex.

"We just had a fight last night, we'll be alright though. Nothing a lil love can't fix," I replied, shoving my hands in the pockets of my jean shorts.

The rest of the walk was filled with small talk about our time at the bonfire party. Of course, I left out the part of me making out with Jesy and getting lost in the woods for a hot minute.

We reached the mess hall and grabbed the plastic trays. Walking along the long marble bench, grabbing little things to eat. Once I had my breakfast together I walked towards my usual table with Veronica and her friends.

The spot where I sat had a perfect view of Jesy. She was gorgeous, even when she wasn't trying. I just wanted to run up to her, grab her and kiss her lips again. There was a slight tap on my shoulders, interrupting my thoughts. I turned around to see Alex with soft eyes and his hands in his pocket.

"Hey, Pez. I'm sorry about last night, I was being a jerk," Alex says, his voice quiet and his cheeks were slightly pink.

"It's okay," I say, slowly.

A small grin forms on Alex's face. He kisses my forehead and the heads back towards his table. I turn back around to group to see everyone smirking. I roll my eyes and let out a small chuckle. My eyes then meet with Jesy's. Hurt is written all over her faces I give her pleading eyes as I take a spoonful of fresh fruit and put it into my mouth.

***

"Right!" The Russian dance teacher clapped her hands together, "we will be doing fun dance. Everyone just let loose and have fun. Let's start with warmup."

Everyone followed her stretches but I could focus on the styling stretches. All that I could think about was the look on Jesy's face when I locked eyes with her. Guilt was the only feeling I've felt for the past three hours.

I turned around to see Jesy leaning against the wooden wall, arms folded, at the back of the activities wall with a blank expression on her face. We locked eyes for a second before her eyes jerked away from mine. I let out a sad sigh and turned back around to the front.

For the next two hours, I tried hard to focus on the dance. Everyone seemed to be getting the moves all right except me. Every few minutes the teacher would stop and point out everyone who was doing it wrong, which was always me.

My arms and legs were getting tired and I was doing worse than I was doing at the start of the lesson. Laziness was not one of my best traits.

"Right, take break. Meet back here in forty minutes," the teacher says and takes a drink from her water bottle.

I let out a sigh of relief and drop to the floor. Alex makes his way over to me and sits next to me.

"Hey, you're doing pretty good," he says, putting his hand on lower back.

"Yeah and Beyoncé is the most underrated singer in history," I replied, sarcastically.

"Sassy one today, aren't we?" Alex chuckles, "You coming to lunch?"

"Yeah..." I said as I made eye contact with Jesy again, "Meet me there. Kay?"

"Okay," Alex shrugs and exits the hall.

I pick my tired body off of the ground and make my way over to Jesy. She was still in the same position she was two hours ago.

"Jes, I'm really sorry."

Jesy doesn't reply but she grabs my waist. I quickly look around the room to see nobody was in there.

"I've been waiting all day to do this," she says in her seductive British accent.

She pulls me closer and kisses me with her soft lips. I kiss back immediately, our lips moving in sync. After a few moments of an intones kiss we pulled apart.

"You're a great kisser, you know that?" I say, my eyes fixated on her lips.

"Oh, I know," she says, leaning in and biting my lip earning a soft moan from me. "You, me, tomorrow night. Waterfall. Okay?"

"Okay," I say and give her one last kiss on the nose before breaking away from her grip and heading out to lunch.

Maybe she wasn't mad with me after all.