Meeting my Agent- Pt. 2

Emersons POV-

As I got out of the car, I saw many people walking into the building. As I entered, two girl's that looked my age were waiting for me.

"Hi, I'm  Frankie, you must be Emerson."

"Yep, That's me!" I said happily.

"Hi Emerson, I'm Paige. We will be showing you around  Vouuugle today."

"Shall we get started?" Frankie asked.

"Yes we shall!" I stated. And with that we continued into the building.

"Hey guys! Who's this?" A broad young-adult said as he approached us.

"This is Emerson, she is new here. We are going to be her tour guides for today." Paige said.

"Oh cool, it's nice to meet you Emerson." The guy said to me.

"You to, and you are?" I asked.

"Oh Dirk sorry." He mentioned.

"It's okay." I replied.

"We should probably show you your set." Frankie stated.

"Yeah, you can set your things in there." Paige agreed.

"Ok, that would be nice." I stated.

"Let's go." Frankie said. And off we went to find my room/set. We went down a hallway that had a main office in the middle, with no one in. "I wonder who's office that is." I said in my head, to myself. We kept walking down the hallway a little, until we finnally made it to my room. There weren't very many rooms around mine, so I'm expecting it to be pretty big. Then Frankie put the key in the door ( like one you put up to the door, and it scans it then un-locks) and she slowly opened the door...

"Oh my gosh! It's so big!(That's what she said😂...Jk)" I yelled,"It's beautiful!" Then I ran into the room and spun myself in a circle.

"You have a bigger room then us." Paige stated. "Bernie must really like you."

"I'm sure it's just because there was an opening in rooms." I said un-surely. The girls just stayed silent, letting me explore the room.

"Amelia just texted me that she is coming over to meet Emerson." Frankie stated. "She is going to love you."

"Yeah, you guys will get along great since you both love fashion, make-up and being girly girls." Paige agreed.

"She sounds awesome." I stated.

"Hello everyone!" Ok blonde girl said as she walked in the room. "I'm Amelia." She stated. She was so beautiful.

"Whoa, you are so pretty!" I squealed.

"Aww thanks girl!" She said back, "you are too."

"I'm Emerson by the way." I said.

"It's nice to meet you Emerson."

"So I heard you like make-up, fashion, and DIY'S?" She asked.

"Yep. And I vlog." I mentioned.

"That's so cool, also maybe too soon, but would you like me to help you decorate your room?" She asked.

"Absolutely!" I squealed.

"Great, we can get things later today, after we get lunch." Amelia stated.

"Sounds great!" I agreed. She turned around and headed back to her room.

"Would you like to see the rest of Vouuugle?" Frankie asked.

"Of course!" I yelled. Then we all headed for the door. We walked down the other hallway, on the opposite side of the one we came down. We walked back into the main room with all the couches, and the small kitchen for all of us to use one one side, and the chill area, and wide-screen on the other. We sat down on 2 yellow couches, then we started talking.

"Okay so the things we need to do today are film a video, Edit, then upload the video, Lunch, Go shopping to get things for Emerson's room,
And have her meet up with Bernie." Paige stated.

"Don't worry, you don't have to film a video just yet, you have until the end of the week." Frankie stayed.

"Great!" I yelped.