Meeting My Agent 3/3 -Pt 5

Emerson's POV-

I open the door to Bernie's office, he looks up. His eyes meet mine, I feel blush creeping up my face, as neither of us turn away.

"Ehemm" I feel Dirk signal, me or Bernie to say something.

"I told you." Frankie states to Paige.

"Shhhh!" Amelia quites them.

"H-Heyy." I say awkwardly. I wait for a response.

"Oh ummm, H-Hi." He says like I had before. "I'm uhh Bernie, y-your agent."

"And possibly something else." Amelia whispers to Dirk. I can feel him slightly nod his head, agreeing to her comment.

"Y-you must be Emerson." He states.

"Uhh yeah, you can call me Em if you want though." I say politely, slightly still awkward.

"Oh uhh we should probably get to work." he says, sitting down in his chair.

"Yeah, sure." I respond, as I walk over top the chair in front of his desk. Amelia walks over and sits in the chair next to mine.

"Okay let's start, we already filmed her video and it just needs to be edited." Amelia states.

"Ok, Great! We can get that done tomorrow." He mentioned.

"Great, look we can talk I got to go." I say trying to get get away. 

"Nope, we're not done here." Frankie state, as she blocks me from leaving the room.

"What? No I have an appointment to get to remember?" I ask, trying to give her the symbol to let me go.

"You didn't tell me about any appointment." Paige ask in a questioning tone.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys."I pretend, " I have a fashion appointment, for a magazine." I say.

"Oh really, If it was so important then why didn't you tell us?" Dirk asks.

"Because I was so focused on setting up my studio." I stated obviously.

"Amelia go with her." Frankie stated.

"Actually they only want me to go, the last time my cousin tried to go they kicked her out." I state.

"Oh really?" Dirk asks, "You can't drive can you?" As he says that my cousin, Jade, texts me:

J- Hey I'm here.

E- Okay, let me try to get out of here, I forgot to tell them about the Magazine shoot.

J- I'll come in, where are you?

E- Ask someone to Show you where Bernie's office is.

J- Kk will do! 

A few minutes later I see Jade walking towards Bernie's office

"Hey Emerson!" Jade says.

"Hey Jade! Guys I need to go." I state, proceeding to try to leave.

"Who is this?" Dirk asks.

"She's my cousin, and she's going to drive me to my Magazine shoot, so let me go." I say firmly.

"Okaaay." He says un-surely, almost in a questioning tone.

"Don't worry I'll be back in about 3 hours." I reassure them, "Byeeeee." I say as me and Jade walk to her car.

(End Chapter) Now I'm going to write the next Chapter, hope you Enjoy!