A Little Passive Agressive

×Max's Point of View×

I looked over at Y/N and saw her cute face. She was laying on her side on the ground, breathing in and out softly.

I looked up and saw Adam and Ross look for wood for a fire, leaving me with her.

"Huh?" I quickly turned back over to Y/N and saw her sat up, wiping her eyes.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"It's still night!" she laughed. I looked at her. "So how did you get here?"

"Ross. Water beam. All I'm gonna say."

"Alright. Where are Ross and Adam?"

"They left to get firewood."

"Why didn't they take you?"

"They thought I'd burn down the forest."

"How do you feel about that?" That was the last word I wanted to hear.

Feel.

I normally bottle up my feelings, and no one seems to care. I'm fine with that. I like keeping to myself. Sometimes I'll slip up, or if I want someone to know how I feel I'll give them little hints until they figure it out.

"Eh, it's whatever." I looked at her. She was sitting criss-cross, fiddling with her bracelet.

"Huh." You could tell she was thinking. Maybe something she wanted to ask.

"You thinking?" I asked.

"Yeah. About my powers. Adam told me I have them, and-"

"He told you already!? So soon! Too soon!" I started to panic.

"Calm down, Max!" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her, right into her comforting (E/C) eyes.

"Th-Thanks." I smiled. Only slightly.

"Got firewood. Max, do your thing." I saw Ross and Adam approach with a huge head of firewood.

"Got it."

Another filler. I'm just scheming for future chapters.
Wait. I told you my plan! Now you'll have to die!
×Loli_Sanpai