Shelter

×Adam's Point of View×

"W-What?" I looked to Y/N, her beautiful (E/C) eyes wide.

"It's true." I sighed. "I know it's a lot to take in."

"I have powers... and a super powerful guy is after me..." she started talking to herself.

"Calm down!" I interrupted. "It's gonna be okay."

"Are you sure? I'm scared honestly." She hugged herself softly.

"I promise." I placed both of my hands on her shoulders, pulling her in to place a kiss on her forehead. I looked down at her, seeing her cheeks burning red.

"Cute," I smirked. She blushed even harder, making me chuckle. "C'mon, let's keep going."

She grabbed my hand and we kept walking. It felt like an endless path of trees that never seemed to cease.

"We're never gonna find a place to stay!" she complained.

"Don't lose hope yet." I tried to cheer her up, even though I was feeling the same way.

"I bet you feel the same way," she smirked at me.

How did she know? Did I make a face? Can she read minds? I thought.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I can read your face like a book." she giggled.

"Well, I can tell when you're nervous." I got really close to her face, smirked, and watched it turn red. "Like now."

"You cheated!" she pouted cutely.

"I know."

We kept walking for hours. At least, that's what it felt like. I kept a lookout for food while Y/N kept a lookout for shelter.

"There!" I looked over at her. She was pointing at a huge cave with open grass in front of it. Trees surrounded the spot of grass, letting the moon illuminate the ground.

"Good job, sweetie." I ruffled her hair. "Now we just have to wait for Max and Ross to show up."

"How do you know if they'll even find us?" she asked, taking a seat in the grass.

"I have my ways, Princess." I took a seat next to her.

"Princess? That's new."

"And fitting," I smirked.

"Please, I'm anything but royalty." I laughed at that.

××××××

Y/N had fallen asleep on my shoulder. She looked really cute.

I suddenly heard a girl-like scream, knowing who it was. I looked up and saw Max on Ross's back as he used his water to shoot up in the air to get here. They landed near us. Max instantly got off his back and looked at me.

"We tracked the bracelet's location here! Where's Y/N?" Ross asked. I pointed next to me at her and placed a finger over my lips.

"Right. We'll get materials for a fire. Max stay with her." Ross said.

He groaned. "If you say so."

What should your power be? You pick!
Bu boi!
×Loli_Sanpai