eighteen

Jungkook sighed as he closed his laptop after finally completing his job. He rubbed his warm palms over his covered eyes to relax it, as he removed his palms he stared outside at the setting sun.

"Remember the way you made me feel..."

Jungkook started as he stood up, he roamed around his office as he took out his phone and unlocked it. He opened the photos app and scrolled way up to find a picture of him and Hoseok. It was taken of course three years ago while they were on one of their walks, both were smiling at the camera their eyes disappearing in the process.

Jungkook felt a smile creep unto his face as he stared at Hoseok's perfect smile. 

"Such young love but, everything in me knew it was real."

Jungkook had probably said this over a million times, but Hoseok's smile was something. It was like the sunshine on his rainy days, just seeing Hoseok smile could take away his pain. Physical or Mental. His smile could do wonders.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as an idea popped into his head  he put his phone back into his pocket and he went over to his leather chair as he got an idea, a way to keep that beautiful smile on Hoseok's face.

He knew it was creepy and uncalled for, but he will do anything to keep hi— the sunshine smiling.

-

Hey, I hope you guys are all okay. I hope you all ate well and I hope you guys had a great day, I love you all and I'll always be here for all of you ((: