Part 1

Michelangelo Academy is an awarded school for gifted youngsters, located in Makati City and it is a grand opportunity for rich people who wanted their son's or daughter's privacy protected.

        The ones studying here are the offspring of big company owners who are earning millions every week or even every day.

           And like any private school in the world, they have a school paper.

            And luckily, today is their yearly audition for the said school paper.

         "The Painter is the most multi awarded school paper in the Philippines, it is the center of attraction because it won multiple times as a first placer in the national competition, and its staffers won also multiple times as a champion in the whole country bringing awards and pride to our school. But, as time goes by, they left and graduated as a high school student. I called you all here to select which of you will be a member of such prestigious organization, now I would like to make this clear------" Ms. Cruz stopped because someone arrived, a girl that has a very beautiful and white face, not to mention her soft, red and kissable lips. She has long hair and wearing a school uniform with black stiletto embedded on her feet.

          Ms.Cruz looked at her as she walks towards her and then the girl talked:

          "Has it begun?" she asked in a very soft voice.

          "Yes it has begun but---"

"I am Angelica Innocence, the Editor- in- Chief of The Painter I am a third year high school student, and only a 12 year older," she said as she walk towards in the center of their big News Room.

               Suddenly, all the students murmur to each other but Angelica talked again rapidly.

               "Yes, I'm only a 12 year older but my IQ is higher than your grand fathers who invented murmuring to each other like freaks and uneducated people."

               Everyone silenced.

               "I will make this clear; to be a part of The Painter is a privilege that every student will dream of. We will get wisdom, fame, awards and money. I will pick the articles made by the Sports Writers, News Writers, Editorial Writers and Feature Writers. I will also give recognition or devastation to the work of the Photojournalists and the Editorial Cartoonists."

             "I will get five journalists in each category, and in that five, I will get two, to be a representative in the Division Press Conference and to be a part of the School Paper."

             "I need the articles, drawings and picture layouts after 45 minutes, if you exceed in that time limit, even just one second, don't bother to let your eyes see this News Room. That's all," she said and then went outside the News Room.

              All the Journalists panicked as the door shut loudly, but suddenly it opened again and all of them looked. It's Angelica again.

             "By the way, I only need the English writers........good luck," she said.

             The door closed and half of the aspiring Journalists cried and many went outside the News Room and accepted their bitter destiny. The ones left in the News Room got a cartolina, pentelpen, ball pen, ruler and many materials that can help them to join the School Paper. The News and Sports Writers went outside and watched an event or a game (even if there's nothing to be watched). The Editorial Writers and Cartoonists got a News Paper to make an opinion for News or an illustrated opinion. All the Feature Writers looked up and silenced to get an inspiration while the Photojournalists are getting pictures inside the News Room for the theme Hard Work.