The incounter part one -edited-

Ashlin POV
I was walking back from seeing my ex when I noticed Sally chasing a super good looking boy with a knife and because I'm a nice person I decided to help him " sally stop chasing an innocent person " I said while chasing her then suddenly I bump into someone while looking up I notice it's someone I don't know that's strange I know most if not everyone in this school " omg I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" more like I'm trying that poor person from certain death if sally gets her hands on them but I can't tell them that so just act shy . I looks away as I try to make the person believe I'm a shy person please believe it ,please believe . As I look back at the scene before me I realise sally was chasing someone who was fit the audacity " god he's fit I wouldn't mind claiming some of that" I spoke out loud without realising it .

Olivia's POV
As I was near Ashlin I heard what she had said out loud so I hit her and whisper " you do relies the guy next to you is his brother right" "god your an idiot sometimes learn to filter your though" I can't believe Ashlin said that out loud.

Sally's POV
I look back in Ashlins direction and saw her standing near a perfect looking guy and at that moment I knew I had to make him mine so I ask Jason " oi idiot do you know who that guy is ?" I ask while pointing at the guy.
Jason replies with " yes he's ..... "

A/N: Clift hanger I finished it up a bit more to make it a two-part chapter meaning chapter two will be longer but oh well see you next chapter