Verbatim

The night went by fast, the day went by slow. Shay woke up that morning on the cold wood floor his brother beside him. Standing up Shay realized where he was it was his old house, he dragged his hand across the cold wall heading toward what once was the living room. The creaking of each step caused Shay to be tense but calm. He took his hand and placed it against his chest, coughing, he sat on an old stool. Jason came up behind him and laded his head against Shay's shoulder wrapping his arms around him. " Good morning." Shay said without a single movement. " Mornin' grumpy" Jason responded laughing softly. Jason got off Shay and walked outside pulling out a cigarette  putting it against his pale cold lips. Pulling out  lighter, he lit the cigarette. Shay walked outside and quietly stood at the door watching peacefully as Jason blew smoke out of his mouth. Shay slowly made his way to Jason taking the cigarette and kissing him gently. Pulling away he put the cigarette in his mouth and smirked. " Love you." Shay said quietly. Jason laughed shaking his head pulling Shay into a long passionate kiss pushing him against the brick. After pulling away leaving Shay love struck he simply replied with " Think again." 

Sorry these are short I'm currently working on two books ( Daddy Issues and Blind )  and Bind has been my main focus so if you want more of Daddy Issues just comment. If you like Daddy Issues, you should read my other story Blind.