Space

" This isn't fair Shay and you know it!! " Jason screamed at Shay from across he room. " Your point.." Shay answered bluntly looking up to meet Jason's glare. Jason has had enough of Shay's attitude the past few days, " Please Shay if you could just listen to me for once, instead of think i'm against you.." Jason said looking down in a concerned manner. The room fell silent as thoughts spilled out onto the floor. The silence soon turned to screams of anger and pain from the slow built of between the brothers. " JASON IF YOU COULD UNDERSTAND MY PAIN HERE IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE" Shay yelled in tears, " Shay i don't understand anything about you !!!!! " Jason yelled grabbing Shay's arm. Shay jerked away pushing himself into a back wall, with no way out. " Shay if you just talk to me" Jason said stepping closer to Shay trying not to frighten him. Jason slowly placed his hand on Shay's shoulder. " Get off me! " Shay screamed pushing past him to go to his once lively room.  The room filled with bright colorful toys has faded into a dark horrid mess, Shays mind could not accept the fact that the house was falling apart and ripping at the seams. The echoing cry of the little boy lingered in the halls and the rooms from where Shay stood the cry was hushed by laughter and the sound of two brothers playing. The slow steady beat of the boys heartbeats drowned out the laughing and toys as Shay leaned against a wall and slid down to the floor with a heartache.