Silenced

Later that night Shay walked into Jason's room watching him quietly as Jason lay on his floor staring at the paint chipped wall with outlines of where the posters used to be. The house Shay thought was a flame within it self. The anger, hate, rage, regrets, and sorrow fueled said flame. Shay's phone buzzed, as he pulled it out of his pocket he walked to the kitchen with every step the floor creaking and the walls seeming to cave in. He sat on a stool in the kitchen pulling out a cigarette he pressed it to his lips and held it there. The smoke from the cigarette would do no good taking the pain away, it would make it worse. Shay always believed that if you took the thing that can kill you and treated it as something that wouldn't you'd be worse off than how you started in the first place. The halls groaned and the walls whispered. Jason was walking slowly down the hall tears streaming down his face as reality had hit him. This house was falling apart. The world they grew up believing was full of love and amazingness that their mom had thaught them was no longer there. The real world was full of hate and violence. Shay got up and ran to Jason pulling him into a hug. The hug was painful it felt like a million knives had been stabbed into his back. He got light headed and passed out...