Lονεbιrds (Dεsτιει)

Third Person View

"I'll be back in 2 hours tops," Sam says and starts walking towards the door to the bunker. "The nearest supermarket is like a half hour away." He explains and opens the door to the bunker.

"Don't forget the pie!" Dean yells to Sam as he closes the door. Sam rolls his eyes and gets into the impala.

"He always forgets the pie," Castiel says, shaking his head lightly.

"So what have you been up to lately Cas?" Dean asks and puts his feet up on the table. Dean is still mad at the Angel for keeping the Angel tablet from him and running away, but he cares for Cas enough to not stay mad at him long.

"Other then getting shot by Crowley and the Angel tablet being taken, I've been thinking a lot." Castiel shrugs.

"What about?"

"How sorry I am." He tells Dean.

"How sorry you are?" Dean repeats, anger rising. "About what though? Not answering when we call, ignoring us and running away with the Angel tablet?"

"Yes, I am sorry. I am sorry for all the mistakes I've made, all the times I hurt you."

"Whatever, I'm taking a shower," The green eyed jerk says and walks into the bathroom with a towel. He finishes his shower and walks out, the towel hanging low on his waist, threatening to fall off. He walks into the room Castiel is in and when Cas sees him, his eyes almost pop out of his head. Castiel looks at Dean, taking in his muscular, toned body.

"What's going on in that Angel brain of yours?" Dean asks and sits down on the chair again.

"I've been thinking again."

"About...?"

"Everything. Sam, the tablet, Kevin, you. A lot about you though, every time I try to think about something else you pop into my mind. Even the smallest things trigger memories of you." The Angel admits sheepishly. Dean can't help the butterflies in his stomach when Cas says he's been thinking of him.

"Cas, are you gay?" Dean blurts out by accident.

"I.." Castiel looks at the ground. "I think so."

"Walking around in just a towel doesn't help, does it?" Dean asks and runs a hand over his jaw.

"Your beauty is capturing." He assures Dean with a smile.

"That's flattering Cas, really." Dean thanks him. As Dean stand up, his towel fortunately does not. For some reason Dean doesn't notice and continues walking. Castiel watches Dean every move.

"Dean," says Castiel in his deep, intimidating voice.

"Yes Cas?" He turns and faces Cas, his arms out in the 'what?' motion, revealing himself.

"Your...um, towel," He says and points to the towel on the chair. Dean looks down, realizing that he isn't wearing his towel anymore. He blushes crimson red and retrieves his towel, quickly walking into his room. He dressed, but doesn't dry his hair leaving it wet.

He walks out to not see Castiel. He looks around the bunker for him but he's nowhere. Dean feels a small ache in his heart that Cas left, but ignores it. Since Dean got back from hell, he's been questioning his sexuality. He hasn't really been... 'Lucky' with women lately.

Dean walks into the kitchen and starts to make something to eat, but greeted by the sound of wings and his Angel appearing behind him. He turns around quickly and sees Cas. "I don't know how many times I've told you, a little warning before you poof in, okay?"

"Sorry," He says sadly.

"It's fine, really."

"Sam isn't back yet?" Castiel ask.

"Cas, stop trying to make small talk." Deans voice comes out more angry then it was suppose to. Castiel is taken aback, unsure what to say. So he takes a step towards Dean and looks at his beautiful green eyes. Castiel leans in and presses his lips to Deans, letting actions speak words he never could.

Dean is taken aback but doesn't pull away, he instead wraps his arms around Castiel's body, the water droplets from Deans hair moulding with the kiss. They are so engrossed in the kiss, they don't notice Sam coming into the kitchen.

"Whoa... Is this what you guys do when I'm gone?" Sam asks and places the groceries on the table. Castiel and Dean pull away quickly, Dean blushing majorly.

"No, that was the first time," Dean says sheepishly.

"Well lovebirds, help me put some of this stuff away," Sam says with a smirk. Dean gives him a glare but he and Cas help anyway.