Chapter 10 ~ Regret

Natalie
Its been a week since Quan and I fucked. He hasn't called or texted me. I decided to make the effort.
Before I even got a chance to call him Bethany barged into my room.
"We need to talk." She said.
"About?" I asked.
"Quan. I know y'all fucked." She stated, shocking me.
"How?" I asked.
"Earlier this week I overheard them talking about it in my math class. To make things even worse him and Malia got back together yesterday."
"What?"
"I'm sorry girl."
"You lying to me right?"
"I wish I was. If I had known you were interested in Quan I would of warned you."
"Wow."
"Him and Malia do this often. They break up fuck other people and get back together."
Tears rolled down my face. I actually was feeling the nigga. I didn't want him as casual sex or a one night stand. I wanted him to be mine. Bethany hugged me and kissed me on my cheek.
"Can I be alone please?" I asked.
"Sure." She replied. Bethany walked out of my room.
I picked up my phone and dialed Quan.
"Yo!" He answered.
"So you fuck me then don't call back?" I asked.
"Relax girl. I was gonna call." He mentioned.
"When? After you and Malia break up again?"
"What?"
"You heard me. I know y'all together again."
He didn't respond. He just kept breathing through the phone.
"Nigga say something!" I sassed.
"Ain't noting to say." He nonchalantly said.
"Really? You gave me the best dick of my life and ain't nothing to say?"
"Listen ma you tripping."
I got frustrated to the point where I just hing up the phone. I couldn't deal with his bullshit.
He gone miss this pussy tho.

Bethany
I feel bad for Natalie. If I had known that she had intentions of having sex with Quan I would have stopped her. Quan ain't shit and his best friend ain't shit either. I hope both of them rot in hell for fucking me and Natalie over. They will get what's coming to them eventually.
I waltzed into Bryan's room. He was blasting music through his speakers. Honestly I haven't bonded with my brother in a while.
"Yo!" I shouted at Bryan.
He looked at me and turned down the music. "You found my breath spray?" He joked.
"That's not why I'm here." I replied.
"Well what's up?"
"School sucks."
"Well its supposed to suck."
"Ughh"
"You okay?"
"Barely."
"What's the prob?"
"Well my ex and I broke up."
"Dominic right?"
"Yeah."
"You was feeling him that much?"
"Yeah and I regret it."
"I mean if y'all ain't do shit ain't shit to regret."
"You right."
I didn't want him to know about anything we did. He would go ballistic.
"Don't worry bout his bitch ass. He gone realized that he missed the jackpot." Bryan reassured.
"You're right." I agreed.
Bryan kissed my forehead. I left his room and went back into my room. I read a few chapters on the fault in ours stars before falling asleep.

*             *           *                    *                 *
When I woke up I decided to go shopping. There is still plenty of time. Its after 4 and the mall doesn't closed until 10. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. Once my hair was done I threw on a pair of sweat pants and a t shirt. I slid my feet in my flip-flops and knocked on Bryan's door.
"What?" He shouted through the door.
"I need a ride to the mall!" I yelled.
"Give me a minute." He said.
I heard lots of shuffling and stuff falling. Then the door opened.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
"You got money?"
"I got my debit card."
Bryan and I walked to the front door and saw mom on the couch. "Where y'all going?" She asked.
"Mall." I said.
"Just the mall?" She questioned.
"Yes just the mall."
"Okay."
Bryan and I left for the mall.

When I got to the mall I went straight into forever 21. I picked out a pink off the shoulder top and white high waist shorts. I kept browsing through the clearance racks. I need more cute clothes. I refuse to leave this store until I have enough cute clothes. Since Dominic fucked me over Ima stunt like I never met him.

Natalie
"Quan and his bitch ass gone regret this." I said aloud to myself. I sat on my bed and patted my leg. I honestly don't know how to make Quan regret fucking me over. Stunting ain't gone do shit because he ain't really feeling me that much. I don't think there is anything I could do. I guess I have to move past it eventually.
My phone started to ring. I checked the caller ID. It said unknown. I answered the call.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey girl. Ain't heard from you in a minute." Shawn said. My heart melted at the sound of his voice.
"Shawn? You got a new number?" I asked.
"Yeah girl. You ain't check on me since you moved." He replied.
"Sorry about that. I'm still tryna get adjusted."
"You been gone for almost two months. You need that much time to adjust?"
"Yeah new school, new friends, new life I guess."
"Oh so how's school?"
"Its good."
"Thats good. I miss you girl."
"I miss you too."
"When can I see you."
"Whenever you come in town."
"I'm coming next month."
"I guess we can catch when you come."
"Yeah."
"What you doing? How's everyone."
"I'm just chilling. We miss you girl."
"I miss everybody. When you go to school tomorrow tell them I said hi and I miss them."
"No problem."
"You still in the game?"
"Yup."
"You ain't gone stop hustling huh?"
"Nah girl. Not until I get what I want."
"Yeah you want that Bentley and a big house."
"And I want you."
"Shawn!"
"Alright alright."
"You a fool."
"A fool for you."
"Shawn! Stop."
"Okay girl."
"I gotta go do my homework. Text me tonight."
"Okay Natalie."
I ended the call. I haven't heard from Shawn in so long. Shawn is my best friend. Before I left we ended up as friends with benefits. Shawn has been crushing on me since I met him. It's amazing that he ain't give up on me. When we were friends with benefits I did catch some feelings. But when I found out I was moving I knew we wouldn't end up together, so I didn't even try to make a move. I knew it wouldn't last. I don't do well with long distance relationships. The last one I had ended because he cheated on me. I don't have enough trust for long distance.

*                *                    *                  *                *
Later that night Shawn called me instead of texting me.
"Hey Shawn." I sang.
"Hey Natalie." He replied.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Ain't nothing. Just missin you."
"I miss you too."
"You know what else I miss?"
"What?"
"That fat ass."
"You do?"
"Yeah girl. And I miss that smile."
"Aww!"
"When I come in town we have to plan a day together."
"What we gonna do for that day?"
"What's fun to do in Atlanta?"
"Skating, food, six flags, dave and busters, bungee jumping."
"Sounds like a date then."
"Yeah."

Bethany
When I got home from the mall I sat my bags on the floor. My mom waltzed into my room.
"Beth can I see what you bout?" She asked.
"Sure. Can we do a mini fashion show?" I suggested.
"Mini fashion show? We haven't done that since you were 12."
"I know."
"Okay lets do it."
Mom walked out of the room. I went in my shopping bag and grabbed my pink off the shoulder top and my white shorts. I slipped on the outfit and the white sandals I bought to match. I sashayed into my mom's room.
"Look mom! Don't I look cute?" I said.
I posed and turned all around her room as if I was a child. Mom smiled and nodded her head at me.
"Next!" She exclaimed. I sashayed back into my room. I threw on my fit and flare mint green dress. I threw on my black heels and black belt. I checked myself in the mirror before sashaying into mom's room for approval.
"You are growing up so fast Beth." Mom said with tears in her eyes. "I know." I replied.
"Anymore outfits?" She asked.
"Yeah. One more."
I waltzed back into my room and tried on my last outfit. Its a matching floral skirt and crop top the skirt is above my knees. Its about mid thigh. The outfit is green with blue and pink flowers. I grabbed my blue heels to match.
I modeled into mom's room one more time. Her jaw dropped.
"What's with all the sexy clothes?" She asked.
"Stunting on a nigga." I replied as I admired my curves.
"Dominic?"
"Yes."
"Do you really want to stunt?"
"Yes mom. I want him to regret losing me."
"He will regret it when he sees you with somebody better."
"So I shouldn't stunt?"
"Its an option but it won't hurt him as much."
"You're right. Ima stunt still."
"Okay."
I walked back into my room and took off the outfit. I threw on a pair of basketball pants and a sports bra. I grabbed some hangers and hung up my clothes in the closet.

*                *                    *                  *                *
Later that night I decided to have a talk with Natalie. Since my breakup drama I haven't been spending time with her.
I waltzed inside her room. She was on a call with someone. I cleared my throat loudly.
"I gotta go." She said into the phone. She hung up and looked at me.
"Who was that?" I interrogated.
"My best friend Shawn." She replied.
"Shawn? Ain't y'all used to fuck around?"
"Yeah. Its been a while since him and I caught up."
"Oh. Well how you been feeling lately?"
"Stressed. School sucks."
"I know it does. At least you don't have classes with your ex."
"Well thats true."
"How you feeling bout Quan?"
"He's a bitch."
"I know so is Dominic."
Tears flowed down her face. I pulled her in and hugged her. We both cried on each other's shoulders.

Dominic
My head swinging faster than a mutherfucker. I don't remember how much shots I had. I staggered into my room an collapsed on the bed. I looked around and everything was swinging. I think ima throw up. I slowly got up and staggered to the bathroom. I didn't even make it. I threw up in front of my door and blacked out.

I woke up in a pool of vomit. This shit nasty as fuck. I got up from the floor and went into the bathroom. I wiped the vomit off my face and right arm. Then I grabbed the mop and cleaned the vomit from the floor. After that I took a hot long shower.
As the water hit my back I started thinking about Bethany. I miss her. Her beautiful smile, them glasses, her plump lips, that sweet pussy. Shit. I really shouldn't have let her go. I was too worried about the pussy. I didn't even know I had such a good girl in my life.