Chapter 15 ~ Enemies

Bethany
Natalie has been itching to fight Chade. I honestly want to watch Chade get her ass beat but she's pregnant. I don't want her to lose the baby at the same time. That's a whole life.
Natalie and I walked past Chade in the hallway.
"Look at the slut!" Natalie shouted loud enough for Chade to hear.
"Chill girl." I said.
Chade walked up to us. "Can you guys stop?" She asked.
"No! Ain't nobody tell you to get dicked down by Dominic and end up pregnant!"
Everybody was looking at us.
"You told her?!" Chade ask me.
"Yup." I replied. I don't even feel bad for her.
Chade slapped the shit out of me. Natalie grabbed her and started swinging. I started swinging too. Pregnant or not she ain't gone get away with hitting me.
Eventually we were pulled apart. Dominic, Rah, and Quan pulled us apart. Raheem held on to me tightly.
The crowd scattered. I heard heels tapping and keys. Oh shit. Principal Powers isn't far.
"Baby what's going on?" Raheem asked.
"Don't worry about it let me go." I said.
"No. Let's get you in the bathroom."
"No need for that in my office now." Principal Powers said.
The boys escorted us to the office. I sat as far away from Chade as possible. Rah, Dominic and Quan left.
"What's going on? You ladies know we have a strict no fighting policy." Principal Powers said.
"Well we were having an argument and Chade slapped me." I said.
"When Chade slapped Beth I started swinging. Bethany is my cousin I wasn't gonna let that slide." Natalie added.
"Is this true Chade?" Principal Powers asked.
"Yes." She said softly.
"The three of you are suspended. Chade I will see you next week and the rest of you I will see you in three days." Principal Powers said.
I got up and left her office. I went in the bathroom and looked at my face. I didn't have any bruises. I fixed my puff and Chade walked in the bathroom. I held back my anger.
"Bitch." She mumbled. I grabbed her by her hair and slammed her face into the wall. I walked out of the bathroom and went to class.

Raheem
I never thought I'd see the day Bethany whooped some ass. I thought her and Chade were friends. They probably have some beef that I don't know about. Bethany doesn't like talking about Chade around me. Since we started dating she never has. I assume its because Chade is my ex. I mean I'm not feeling her anymore but its disrespectful to bring up someone's ex.
I never saw Bethany as the fighting type. She's just so sweet. She looks like she don't even kill the roaches. When I saw her fighting I thought she was out the hood. But then I had to remember she came from a privileged family.

After school
I caught up with Bethany as quickly as I could. I know she leaves early.
"Baby..what's going on with you and Chade?" I asked.
"I will tell you later I have to go." She replied as she walked away. I didn't even get a kiss.

I waited patiently for Charles to pick me up. When he came I went straight to his house. I honestly wanted to go home but I don't have a choice.
I flopped on the bed in the guest bedroom. I grabbed my phone and called Bethany.
"Hey baby." She answered.
"Hi..I'm anxious to know what happened." I replied.
"Chade is pregnant."
"That's it?"
"By Dominic."
"Damn."
"Yeah."
"Is that why you guys fought? Are you jealous?"
"No baby she slapped me and Natalie and I beat the shit out of her."
"Oh.. I understand."
"Yeah. What you doing?"
"I'm by my dad's house bored as fuck."
"Oh. I'm doing my homework."
"Oh shit I forgot about homework."
"Go do your homework and I will finish mine."
"Okay baby I love you."
"I love you too."
I ended the call. I grabbed my backpack and took out my homework.

Chade
My vision was blurry as fuck. I couldn't see shit. I saw beams of lights and figures of people. Where am I? I feels like I'm in one of those dreams where you get kidnapped by aliens. I heard fast beeping and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe. I heard voices but everything was indistinct. I my eyes closed shut and I drifted into a dream.
I was in the road holding my daughter. Dominic was on the other side of the street. I walked across the street with my babygirl. A truck came out of nowhere and hit me.
I woke up gasping for air. "Take very deep breaths." A lady said. My eyes searched the room. I saw a medical team around me and my mom. What's going on?
"Mom..What's happening?" I croaked. My throat is really dry and sore.
"You...lost...the baby." She replied.
"What?"
My heart is broken. As much as I knew I wasn't ready for a baby. I still feel hurt. I lost a part of me. Tears cascaded down my face.
"I want my baby." I cried. My mom grabbed my hand and rubbed it. I held on to my stomach and cried. The hospital staff left my mom and I in the room alone.
"Mom what happened to me?"
"After the fight you must of hit your head. Someone found you in the bathroom bleeding. The ambulance came and brought you here. You had to be taken immediately into surgery to get the bone fragments removed. It was really close to injuring your brain. After the surgery your blood pressure wouldn't go down and it forced you into a miscarriage."
"Why me?"
"Everything happens for a reason."
"So why do I have to go through all of this?"
"I have no idea darling but if it didn't happen we could have been in a worse situation."
"I guess you're right."
My mom kissed my forehead.

Dominic
I hope Chade and the baby are okay. I don't want the baby honestly but that's my seed. I have to take care of them. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I wonder how the baby is going to look. I hope he/she looks just like me. I can't wait to meet my baby. I have to visit Chade and make sure everything is okay.
I walked in my ol lady's room. She is home for once.
"Ma! Can you take me to the hospital?" I asked.
"Why?" She questioned.
"I need to visit a friend."
"Okay." She picked up her keys from her dresser and we headed to the hospital

At the hospital
Chade was talking to her ol' lady when I walked in. I knocked on the wall as I walked towards the bed. They both looked at me.
"How are my babies?" I asked as I rubber Chade's stomach. She started crying. What did I miss? Is this a hormonal thing?
"Did I miss something?" I questioned.
"I lost the baby!" Chade sobbed. That shit made me feel terrible. I was actually looking forward to having a mini me. Maybe in the future I will have a mini me.