Intro/Chapter 1

Her blue eyes watched as Bill painted the paper boat with wax. She wrapped an arm around his neck to keep from sliding off his knee. Georgie watched eagerly waiting to go outside and play in the rain. "C'mon Jenny, let's go!" Georgie cheered after getting his boat. Jennifer looked at Georgie and looked at her spot on her big brother's knee. "I wanna stay here where it's warm and dry." Jennifer said looking at Georgie with sympathy.
"Okay." Georgie said turning away, still with a smile on his face.

Bill moved back to his bed and Jennifer moved with him. Jennifer wasn't that clingy usually. It's just that Bill was sick and she wanted to help him feel better. "J-J-Jenny, why don't you g-go outside with G-georgie?" Bill suggested. Jennifer shook her head. "I'll b-be fine. I ne-eed rest anywa-ays."
Jennifer nodded and smiled. She grabbed her raincoat and galoshes. She ran down the street to find her brother. It felt like forever until she found Georgie looking down into the storm drain. She was confused to why he was there at first, but then she thought that the boat must've gone down there. "Georgie, it's okay. Billy will make you a knew boat." She said approaching him.
"But, Pennywise caught it." Georgie said reaching down in the storm drain. Before Jennifer could ask who Pennywise was, Georgie screamed out in pain.
"GEORGIE?!" Jennifer screamed. Georgie turned away and started crawling away from the storm drain. Jennifer screamed as she saw his arm was missing.

Jennifer ran straight home to get help. When she got into the house, she didn't even close the door. "MOMMY!!!" Jennifer screamed. "GEORGIE'S HURT!!!"
Her mom just looked at her. "What?" "GEORGIE'S ARM IS GONE!!" Jennifer pulled her mom outside. "C'MON MOMMY!!"

They both ran to the storm drain. Jennifer was confused when Georgie wasn't there. "MOMMY, HE WAS RIGHT HERE!" Jennifer said looking up at her mom. Sharon covered up her mouth in horror as she saw the blood mixed with rain on the road. "Jennifer, go back to the house and stay with Billy." She said trying to keep calm. Jennifer did what she was told and went back to the house.

From then on, she was asked questions about Georgie and why he was dragged into the sewer. Jennifer would shrug at the questions, not really knowing why. But she was curious and so was Bill.
_______________________________________

Bill walked out of the school with Richie, Stanley, and Eddie talking about summer plans. Jennifer ran over to her across the street from her elementary school to the junior high school. She wrapped her arms around Bill's waist. He hugged her back one handed. Richie groaned. "And of course, over OUR summer we have to babysit little Miss tagalong." Jennifer stuck her tongue out at Richie. "It's n-not her f-fault." Bill said sticking up for Jennifer. "My mo-mom wants h-her to st-stick with us."

Jennifer jumped back as one of the boys were pushed down. She looked up to see Henry Bowers and his gang. She knew who Henry Bowers was before she was 3. Jennifer tightened her grip around Bill's waist. Henry looked down at Jennifer's baby blue eyes and high cheekbones and smirked. "Well, I didn't know stuttering Billy had a girlfriend." Henry went to poke Jennifer's cheek, but she pushed his hand away. "Sorry, but I'm not in love with my brother unlike your mom." Jennifer sassed. Henry's hands slowly became fists. He gritted is teeth. Jennifer's smirk disappeared when Henry stepped forward. "L-l-leave her a-alone." Bill stepped in front of Jennifer.
"S-s-s-say something B-B-Billy?" Henry mocked. "I took it easy on you all year because of your brother, but n-" Henry was interrupted by Jennifer's loud scream. All heads turned and looked at her, even the police men that were behind them. Jennifer turned to Henry and smiled. Henry looked down at her and snarled. "You think you're so funny, don't you?" He sneered at them all before turning around with his game following him.

"You c-can't keep doing that, J-Jenny." Billy said while they rode home on his bike. "Why?" Jennifer asked tightening her grip on Billy's shoulders as they went around the curb. "Be-because, I'm not always going t-to be there to s-save you." Jennifer shrugged. "I'll use it up while I still can."
Bill smiled. Jennifer shared all of the qualities of his friends. She had Richie's mouth, Eddie's strength, Stanley's cautious mind, and Bill's leadership.

When they arrived in the garage, their dad was already in there. "Hi Daddy." Jennifer said giving him a hug. "Hi sweetheart." He said hugging her back. "Why don't you go inside, Jenny. I gotta talk to your brother a minute."
"Okay."

Jennifer closed the door behind her. Her stomach was grumbling. She was so hungry. Then again, she's always hungry. Jennifer saw her mom making dinner at the stove, so she thought if she could just sneak a Little Debbie Cake or something, her mom wouldn't notice. Jennifer slowly opened the cabinet where they kept the sweets. She got so close to a Ding Dong when Sharon turned around and said, "Jennifer, are you supposed to he eating sweets before dinner?" Jennifer turned around to face Sharon. "No, but I'm hungry, mommy."
"Then eat an apple or something."
"Mommy, I hate apples. Can I at least see what's for dinner?"
"C'mon over." Sharon said motioning for her to come over to the stove. Sharon lifted Jennifer up so she could see what was in the pot. Broccoli and cheese soup. Jennifer smiled. It was her favorite.
"Go tell Billy to wash up. It's almost time for dinner." Jennifer nodded and went into the garage.

Jennifer felt a little weird around her parents after Georgie died. It was like they cared, but they didn't. She was Georgie's twin, so they could see a little bit of Georgie in her, but it also brought back too many memories, so they couldn't really stand to spend too much time with her. She always felt bad for Bill. They barely acknowledged him at all. Jennifer was always clingy to him for that reason.

"Billy, mommy says to wash up for dinner." Jennifer said opening up the door to the garage. Bill stood there in front of his sewer model. Jennifer walked up next to him. "Did daddy not like it?" She asked. Bill shook his head and put the sheet back on it. "Are we going to the sewer tomorrow?" Jennifer asked. Bill nodded. "Yeah. We are."
Jennifer hugged Bill's waist. "I wanna find him, Billy."
Bill patted her back. "Me too."

Haha! Y'all didn't expect me to make something like this, now did you? If you are new to my account, please check out my other stories if you are into The Outsiders. So, yeah💙