Sick day- Tae pt 5

You wake up, your head pounding and your eyes feeling groggy. You sit up and Your whole body hurts and you can't breath through your nose.

"Aish! Did I really have to get sick on today of all days?" You flop back down on the bed and sign loudly.

"Ae-in? Are you okay?" Tae walks into the room wearing an apron and holding a spatula.

Your heart softens at the sight of him and you start to speak but suddenly sneeze. His eyes open wide and he rushes to the bed.

"Jagiya! Are you sick? Do you need food? Let me feel your head!" He bombards you with questions and as he is about to touch your forehead, you stop him.

"Andeyo, Tae I'm okay, it's just a little sneeze." You grab his hand and look up at him.

He frowns," Let me just see if you have a fever-" you stop him again.

"Don't worry about me, it's our anniversary. You should have fun and don't worry about me being sick."

He narrows his eyes at you.

"I'll be back," he turns and walks out of the room.

You lie back down and breath out only to cough rapidly. You hear the front door close and know Tae has left the home.

He shouldn't worry about you, it's just a small col- ACHOO!!!

Never mind. Maybe you should get some medicine. You try do get up but fall back down and feel your self drifting back to sleep.

"Jagi~!" You hear a muffled voice come through the door.

"Tae? Why are you back? I though you went out?" You peek from under the blankets.

He is leaning against the door, holding multiple bags and struggling to carry them all. He looks up and gives a big smile," Jagi I went to get stuff for you!"

 He looks up and gives a big smile," Jagi I went to get stuff for you!"

"Tae Tae~ you don't have to stay with me. You will only get sick!"

"I would rather be cuddling with you and sick then out alone on out anniversary."

^_^ helllooooo
Sorry I haven't updated, I'm ik the middle of exams ;-;

Byeeeeeeeee