Library- suga

Your fingers trace the spines of the books on the shelf. The smell of books makes you calm. You hands stop at a certain book and place it on the pile in your other arm.

You walk to your favorite spot in the library, the beanbag.

You go to place your books and bag on the table next to it, but suddenly the beanbag moves.

You look down and nearly drop your books when you see a blue haired boy sleeping on the bean bag.

He grunts and rolls over again, his leg pushes yours and and you gasp and topple over.

All the books fall on top of you and you fall onto the guy.

"Yah! What's wrong with you, ju gul lae?" The boy sits up and grabs your arm.

"I'm sorry!" You squeak, he is pulling your arm hard.

"Never disturb me when I sleep. Arraseo?" He grits his teeth.

You blink your eyes as he holds your arm tighter, you feel tears welling up," Please let go," you whisper.

"What?" He pulls you closer

"I said, please let go!" You say with desperation in your voice.

"Huh? Why should I let go! You fell on me. Apologize."

"Aigoo, it hurts!" You say a little louder

He looks down at your wrist and let's go. You rub it and hiss in pain," You are the one who should apologize, you hurt me."

"You threw all of these stupid books at me!"

You gasp," The books!" You grab them off the floor and straighten out the pages that had bent.

"Are the books more important than me?"

"Yes, now help me." You pile them into your arms.

"I'm not helping you, I'm going back to sleep." He rolls over with his back facing you.

"Pabo, you shouldn't even be at the library if you are sleeping." You mutter and get up.

"Yah! What did you call me?" He grabs you again but you pull your hand away.

"I called you a fool, pabo," you smirk and start to walk away.

He follows you and puts his hand on your shoulder," Don't insult me then walk away."

You shrug him off," I can do what I want, you aren't my eomma."