Khan is Starving

.....and ain't getting any puh

"Jeezus can you guys let me live in peace for like a second ? No give me an hour or forever please !"

"Look at me Tsuu. Look at my angelic face isn't this face gives you eternal peace?" Temari held me on the chin to face her but I shot her a sour look.

"Not at all Tem look at how sourly her face turned. Oh come to daddy baby I'll make you find peace here in my embrace. I'll send you to heaven."

"Xander you're dirty ! Stop molesting my sexy !" Lay pulled me away from the group and hugged me.

"How was that dirty?" Xander fired back.

"You wanna get raped badly dude but you're hitting on a virgin." I shot Mayo a sharp look and he came chuckling again.

I was trying to find out how I could walk inside the university or live peacefully without bumping at anyone from Hima's clubhouse. Each day I was being dragged to that place everytime I met someone. The day after the first time I came there I met Kono in the univ's cafeteria. He shouted my name out loud and he came running towards me. He said he was searching for me the whole day and that I should've eaten lunch or snacks on the clubhouse instead of spending money on some crappy foods catered  by the cafeteria because Hanabi (one of the member there and Kino's girl of interest) cooks better than the cafeteria chefs. I was just starting to eat my meal but Kono being too loud and nosy made both of us kicked out of the cafeteria. Since then I felt embarrassed to enter the cafeteria and the idiot was responsible on picking me up and driving me to the clubhouse which I found to be so tiresome. The days that followed are kind of worse.

"Mayo I heard you and Hima got banned from Linguistics department. How did it happened?" Lay asked still hugging me.

"Oh that was a blast ! We gate crashed on their college acquaintance night cause we wanna save Tsuu from that lame party and hang out with us but instead of pulling  Tsuu out the crowd Mayo pulled a different girl instead." Hima explained.

"Just that and you got banned?" Redd asked.

"The lady I pulled was their freakin' college dean." Mayo answered.

I laughed hard before adding up.

"Not just that , he stepped on the dean's long dress making both of them fall drawing everyones attention. The poor old woman."

"And Hima what have you done to deserve the ban?" Hinata asked.

Hima dramatically falls on the floor and said , "Oh mom ! I was just cheering for Mayo."

"Lies. She's responsible for changing the music to Boku no Pico opening . I don't know how she even did it and announced that the party is over and threatened everyone with her serious face that some killer clowns are coming over." I explained.

"And people from your department are all fools. They all went crazy over my childish threat and caused a stampede." Hima added.

"I remembered the poor old dean's face and how the students ignored her." Mayo said shaking his head with sarcasm.

I shrugged by the recollection of the event that happened just two days ago. They can't be kicked out or expelled from the university because there's no such rules as that just banning them for months or years. Both of them are kids of influential people so that also gives them a reason not to be kicked.

"Damn that was some serious offense." Lay said.

"Lay I have more serious problems than dealing with those offense." Khan sitting on the couch looking like he's about to die from something broke the conversation.