Do I need to be polite to you after all of this?

I drove back home. I got my own car. I know it's breaking rules, but aunt Felicia didn't have any other solution to bring me back home from school.

I opened the gate and got in. Unbelievable, she was there. That was weird. She never forget go to work. There's must be something.

"Aunt Felicia," I called her.

"Allysa! You should be in school now!"

"And you should be in your office, right?"

"Can you be polite to older people, especially who have raised you?

"Well, do I need to be polite to someone who was hiding my family and their kingdom?"

"Y-you are very smart like your father... I didn't meant to hide this but.."

"Oh, you didn't meant to hide it! Glad to hear that! Aunt Felicia, I know all of this. I'm a princess right? I'm the last Lilesvann. I'm the only daughter of King Anthony and Queen Felicity. I'm a blue blooded. I'm not hoping for a rich family, big house, expensive clothes, I don't want all of that. But, at least, you can tell my parents! I could be happier! How dare you do this to me? A young innocent girl, wondering every night why would her parents leave her!"

"Allysa, I'm really sorry. Really really sorry. I just didn't want to make you sad."

"But you make me sadder this way!"

"I know it. I'm sorry. Actually, I really know your mother. She had been watching you all this time"

"Yes, watching from the heaven why her beloved sister didn't tell her daughter about her!"

"Oh! Why would I and Anthony have a stubborn girl like this?" Suddenly she clapped her mouth and a little colour in her face disappeared.

"You and Anthony! You didn't meant to say that you're my.."