Break Up?

"Jenny, wait! You're kidding, right? You can't just left us here! We are best friends!" I shouted from the stairs.

"We're best friends, huh? So, we are not anymore! I can't be friend with liars. So, sorry, but I'm leaving."

And that's it. She just left us suddenly. I never thought that our friendships could be ruined by this Lilesvann problem. How I really hate my own kingdom.

"Ally, did she just left us alone? I can't believe her. She'd been very moody these days. I have feelings that she's not.. not herself."

"For me, I feel like I've just broke up with somebody."

"You never had a boyfriend, how could you know how it feels to broke up?"

"Lot of sources."

"Such as?"

"From you, from the movie, by reading books, much more."

"Well, being professional I am in breaking up problem, I can tell you that it feels just the same as this."

"Stace, you are really insane. Broke up for about ten times is not a good thing!"

"Yeah, I know, but imagine you're in a relationship, and the guy you dated being a total jerk, wil you keep him or not? Not for me."

Suddenly my mind flee to Bill. If that guy is Bill, will I break up or keep him? Will I keep the Greek god or just release him and being normal human?

"Umh.. I don't know... I'll think about it."

"Think about it? If I'm asked like that, I'll answer 'release him' immediately. Without thinking."

I just kept silent. I'm in a dilemma now.

"Oh, Ally, it's getting late. I've got to go home. You know my mom, right? Fifteen minutes late and a whole day interrogation. Call you later okay?"

"Oh. Okay. Bye Stace."

Even after she left, I'm still thinking about you, Bill. That question took my attention from Jenny's problem. Oh, Bill my Greek god, please tell me what should I do...