A Very Little Bit of The Truth

"Yes Ally.., you are my one and only daughter. Sorry for not telling you about this but that's the reality. I'm sorry. Please forgive me..."

She look like Daphne... But of course she is so much better than Daphne. She is my mother after all. I know she is trying to protect me. Even without her husband...

"Aunt-sorry-Mum.., I have forgive you, but could please leave me alone? Just for now. I need to be alone."

"Yes, sure Ally."

"Thanks."

I still didn't believe what was just happened. I took my phone and called Stacy.

"Stace-'

'Ally, where had you been??? It is not fair that you skip half of the school today!! Come back here now! You still need to clean the class! It's your duty today!!! Don't say that you are going to ask me to replace your duty today!!!"

"Stace.., calm down! Stop shouting at my ear!"

"Then come-"

"Stacy Peterson!! I've told you to shut up! Please!"

" Ok, but.... Well, ok. Why are you calling me?"

"Can you come to my house instead? Bring Jenny too."

"For what?"

"Just. Come. Here. NOW."

"S-sure.. Bring Jenny too?"

"Yes, bring Jenny. 10 minutes starts from now!"

"What?? You must be kidding me!! Your house is really far from school! I can't be there-'

I shut the phone. Stupid Stacy, of course I didn't ask her to come in 10 minutes. And even if I did, she talked too much and waste her time.