Connect

3 weeks later

"Fuck, daddy!" She moaned to me. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter underneath me. She wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me in tighter, but I instantly pulled back. I had to make this bitch cum hard she had talked too much shit up to this point. Amber was just this bitch at my job that flirted with me heavy as soon as she finished her first day in the plant. And for the past month, she been wanting to fuck me. I watched as she clenched her eyes closed slowing down riding my strap on. I grabbed her by the waist, "Told you." I smirked, sweat beads dripping down the sides of my face. The bright forklift lights lit the parking lot as they carried units by. "That shit was good as fuck." She smiled back. She was alright in the face, but it wasn't her face at all, it was more of her ass and the fact that she wanted me so badly. We would see each other everyday at work and just talk and kick it on break every now and then, but Amber was another Aquarius and I didn't pay too much attention to her. She was more my speed, and she loved to fuck just as much as me. She was different from Ashley. "If I ain't have to go pick up my kids." She said, sliding off my dick and plopping down in her backseat. I laughed, "Go get em, I'll follow you." She shook her head, "Now, you know" "Aw yeah. Yeah, never mind." I cut her off. I think she had a boyfriend or some shit, I didn't care enough to pay attention. I looked around the empty parking lot we just got done fucking in. The only thing moving was the cats scurrying around looking for food that was thrown out someone's car on break. Me and amber had been playing around all day, but since seduction rules and I knew how to turn her on, Amber ended up bouncing that round ass on my 8in in the backseat of her lil fusion or Kia she just got. "I feel it in my stomach." She laughed. I smirked at her, looking for my shirt to put back on. "Well, I'm finna get the fuck to the house then." I said sliding my strap off and pulling my pants back up over my knees. I watched as Amber titties bounced around in the dark. The light from the outside dancing off of her nipple piercings beamed in my eyesight. Amber wasn't even gay, she just loved getting fucked good. And she just wanted to finally try some shit for the first time. I was completely fine with that, I couldn't see myself being with a ratchet bitch like her anyway. Like, no bitch of mine will ever in they life walk around with rainbow colored weave and the shit be harder than Krispy Crunchy Chicken. I could have grabbed it, but I was too afraid if I had gripped that shit like I wanted to her scalp would've ended up in my palm. Amber had a bad bitch persona, but she wasn't on the level of Paige. Paige never left the house with a hair rag on her head out of place or bum-ish looking. And, those are what type of bitches I was attracted to. Bougie hood females. Paige, she wasn't your ordinary woman.. She was Tea on some days and Hennessy on others, and at night she went and hustled her way into bands. Ashley was hood but she was more like the girl trying to get the fuck out the hood instead. I shook my head to get her off my mind, but it's like she's etched inside of my membrane or some shit. I hate that shit too, because before we broke up she was the one that made me into this person.  She was the one that made me see the world for what it was and made me no longer fear it, she turned me into an asshole. And, I turned my back on her.

I moved outta the heights when me and Ashley fell apart. So, to clear my head, I moved back in with my grandma and my brother in the country. It was real calm and serene and closer to my warehouse job but, I hated staying there. Every night I dreaded making the trip from home to work and back home again. Mostly, I hated that I had to be alone at night. It's hard going from being able to come in and out of the house whenever you wanted to back to not disrespecting my grandma. I should've just gotten my own shit. "Grandma?" My southern accent rang through the hall. I saw the light from her TV under her door off, so I didn't bother opening the door I knew she was sleeping and my brother Dion wasn't home. I stepped inside of my room and quickly shut the door behind me. I didn't even bother to turn on any light. The moon had the room lit up already. I was tired, but I wasn't tired enough from working a 12hr shift wiring control boards all day.
I clawed my clothes off and crawled my tired ass into bed, only to get pissed off. I was not about to go to sleep as soon as I laid down. I barely slept, every since I was 14 years old really. I would stay up at night because I was afraid of what would happen if I closed my eyes. I'd rather drift off and wake the next morning like I was just resting my eyes for a second. The kind of paranoia that only exists when you feel like you're helpless. And, I felt the most vulnerable in my sleep. Being that sleep wouldn't find me any time soon, I just decided to scroll through Facebook. "Ain't nobody talking bout shit, what the fuck." I sighed. Staring at the "TBH's" posts and seeing the same status being stolen 6 times, I gave up on the book. "Fuck it, I'm just finna start liking and posting shit." I said, sliding my fingers up and down my phone screen.

"Studs ain't shit, I'm finna go get me a fem😋💦"

Chrissy Forèigñ posted. Damn she up, I thought. Chrissy was just a Facebook friend of mine that stayed in the heights but she never was around or seen in person. She was mysterious to me and it drove me. She pecked at my soul, because I thought she was so beautiful, but it just seemed as if she had a gift to her, and I lusted. I craved her fine ass! Crazy shit is, I don't think that was even her real name. "Why studs ain't shit? 🤔 you fems ain't shit either 😂👌🏾" I commented. I been had wanted to chill with her, but I never got around to actually fucking with her past a Like or a comment. I think she had a nigga or a bitch. But, I didn't give a fuck her thick ass could be caught too. Bing! My notifications rung. I hurried up and clicked on the comment she just replied, "Cause y'all ain't, tf😒" let me leave this damn girl alone, I thought. I closed the app, set my phone on the charger, and tried to go to sleep. But, my phone rang, it was Ashley, before I knew what the fuck I was doing I had my phone up to my ear.
"Hello?" She spoke. "Yeah, what's up wit you?" I croaked. "Damn, why you gotta sound like that? You not happy to talk to me?" She replied back. I sighed, "Ashley, why you calling me?" "I just wanted to talk to you, see how you were doing. I mean, you are my first so..." I hated when she said shit like this, that shit irritated me and she knew it. "Okay, and...your point?" I brushed back. She smacked her lips, "Why, what did I do to you to make you so mean to me. And, treat me like I'm a random bitch. You don't love me anymore thug?" She cried, I heard her tears falling from 25 minutes away. Reality is I loved her, I just couldn't love her how she loved me. "Ughhhhh bye Ashley." I scoffed before I hung up the phone. Only to have her blow up my phone even more, Bitch, I hate you! You never loved me! You lied to me, I gave you everything. Every part of me, and you don't even care. You took my virginity FROM MEEEEE! I can never get that shit back. I'm here all fucked up and you out just living your life not giving a fuck about what you done to me. I don't have anybody anymore my best friend and grandma gone. You was supposed to stay with me." I read her message. I turned my phone off. She was right I thought. Maybe I did fuck her life up.