"Now we're getting somewhere!"

I'm just going to say it...

"This is awkward.." I say fiddling with my hands as they lay across the table. My eyes wonder on everywhere.

"Yeah.." Calum agrees with me as he stares down at his lap.

"Let's start off with our names and a little bit about us..." Ashton says smiling at everyone.

"I actually know all your names.." I bud in.

"Well then that leaves things to you..." Luke trails off.

"My name is Jordan." I start. "I'm a writer and I like softball." I say.

"Well okay.." Ashton says laughing a bit.

"How did you get on the side of the road?" Calum asks looking puzzled.

"Well.." I see Michael roll his eyes. "Well I was trying to leave my home town before I over worked myself too hard. When you guys found me with my piece of crap car and I was trying to beat up my car...."

Michael begins to laugh at my story and along with the rest of the boys. I begin to laugh with them after realizing my crazy story.

"But thanks for helping me... I was kind of lost anyway." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Now we're getting somewhere!" Ashton says laughing a bit.

"WHO'S HUNGRY? Oh and if I wasn't clear I'm talking to the people I know and have come to love." Michael says glaring at me.

"Guys... he's clearly talking about me!" I say evilly smiling at Michael. The other boys laugh.

"Come on!" Calum says running off the now parked bus. Luke and Ashton follow close behind.

"You going to move?!" I say with irritation in my voice.

Him and his chair was blocking my path. Since my chair was right next to a window; on my left, a counter behind me, a table in front of me and a Michael thing on my right. Blocking my only way out.

"Did someone say something?" He says getting up and slowly walking in front of me as I get out of my chair. He begins walking even slower.

"MOVE GOSH DANG!" I say pushing past him slightly rubbing my body against him.

"Don't rub your body against me!" Michael yells in my ear as I am now in front of him.

"Why would I want to touch a peasant? Oh and don't act like you don't want this." I laugh as I hope off the last stair on the bus and out the door.

"Finally you two.. Do you just need a bus of your own?" Luke jokes as the rest of the boys were waiting for us outside the bus. That peasant and I glare at Luke.

"Woah calm down there..." Calum says taking my hand and pulling me inside 'Burgur Plaza". The boys follow.

We all eat and laugh. Calum put his arm around me... Does he like me? No probably not.. Every time I told a joke Michael just glared and the other boys of course laughed, especially Ashton. Finally I'm having some fun but when are they going to make me leave?  Hopefully not anytime soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys I had no clue what to write but yeah, here you go. I will update and stuff.. Please follow, share, star, and/or comment. Thanks!

K bye