•Daddy's New Play-Thing•

Chanyeols POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I came back home from a long irritating day of school and finally come home. I logged into my instagram ready to post a tempting post for all my horny fans. I scrolled past on my photo gallery and spotted a sexy picture of me in a suit. I clicked on it and wrote a very smooth caption.

What would you like my hands to do for you? 😉💦

The picture rapidly received response and likes much to my interest. I looked at the comments feeling my hands move closer and closer to my throbbing dick. The arousing comments only made me want to pleasure myself more. I quickly got undressed and prepared to get on with my "business", until I received a DM.

I opened it and groaned the sight making my dick already leak with pre cum. The smooth supple chest which had two tiny buds of pleasure I would love to abuse. My "kitten"s tongue was poking out of those tempting plump lips as if to tease my already throbbing member. And the colar around the innocent kittens neck only made me want to cover his skin in purple hickeys so it was shown he was my property.

I grabbed my phone and instantly sent a reply deciding to play along with his kitten and daddy foreplay. My desperation for a reply from the mystery kitten was indescribable, my want and need was animalistic for him. I wanted to feel him under me, while his face shows unreal expressions of overwhelming pleasure, screaming my name as I pound into his tight pink hole. My thoughts vanished once I realised he sent a reply, my large hands clasping around my even larger dick ready for the vulgar reply. I opened the picture.

Fuck me please daddy this little kittens been naughty~

My hands pump roughly as I image to pound into his sweet round ass. The thought makes me want to cum, my breathing quickens as I reach my sweet sweet release. I groan as multiple scenarios fill my head. I grab my phone while sending a reply to the erotic picture.

Daddy wants to pound into kittens sweet tight ass with his big gurthy dick so hard right know 🤤😩😉

{ A/N: gurthy dick hey B.B ;) }

I wait patiently for a reply but after waiting quite some time I start to rub my member slowly as if anticipating the awaited reply.
Little did I know it was going to turn me on, like I've never been turned on before...