•The Daddy Meeting•

Chanyeols POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hesitantly opened the image whilst teasingly rubbing my cock increasingly faster. My desire and lust for Baek was driving me crazy, I just wanted to pound into him so hard. I've always noticed his NSFW account on instagram named @_Baek-kitten_ and thought about breaking his innocent rectangular smile whilst fucking him hard from behind. I moan slightly at the thought, then I encouragingly opened the picture.

This is all daddy's 😇

I fasten my hands pace as I leant my head back as I was reaching my release I moaned his name, imaging his destroyed face after I violently thrust into him and squirt my seamen. His perky smooth ass lingering within my mind completely plastering it. I want to rub my hands all over his thighs and kiss gently and leave hickeys leading to his beautifully tight whole before engulfing it with my experienced mouth making him scream and struggle in pleasure. I needed him. I needed him now. I quickly messaged him in hopes to try make him travel to my house.

@Daddyeol_69: Kitten daddy wants you right now so you should please daddy by travelling to daddies house right kitten?

@_Baek-kitten_: Kitten will be right over daddy just tell me your address so that you can fuck my tight ass. 😇

@Daddyeol_69: xxx-xxx-xxx come over baby I'll gladly have you wrap around my cock with your irresistible ass. 😉

Baekhyuns POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
i rapidly slid on some cute teasing underwear and clothes before I made it out the door calling an Uber to take me to Yeol's house. I groaned whilst waiting for the Uber, wishing I could drive to daddies house so that I could feel him inside me quicker. As I was drifting off into a daydream of Daddy I heard a car slowly pull up in front of me, I rushed into the car just hoping to go to daddy quicker. I told the driver where I was going and to my surprise it was only half an hour away. I thought about what college he went to as he seems a lot older than me, maybe 20. That would make a 3 year age difference. My mind wondered to how his life was and his kinks and his favourite anything really. All I knew was that I wanted to "know" Yeol properly. I wonder what we'll be?

The taxi slowly approached Yeol's house my heart roaring in my chest in nervousness. My legs seemed to turn to jelly A/N: (like your ass baek ;) ) as the door was nearing, my hands clammy and sweaty as I was about to knock on the door. After internally giving myself a small pep talk I decided to knock on the haunting door.

Knock knock knock...

My heart leaped out of my chest as a tall buff figure entered my view, my eyes hazing up and down his body whilst licking my dry chapped lips. He hastily grabbed my waist and pulled me closer as shivers ran down my spine. His hot sexy breath fanning my ear. I felt on fire and his long slim fingers traced circles on the waist band of my panties. Then his silky smooth voice filled my ears making me moan in delight.

"I've been waiting and by the looks of it you've dressed up all for me kitten."

shivers run down my spine and his hand gently grabs my ass, squeezing it slightly.
Suddenly I jump and swiftly wrap my nimble legs around his waist whilst he lifts me up just as enthusiastically. His tongue glides across my plump lips asking for entrance which I gladly obeyed. His hands roamed around my neck and ass whilst his tongue worked magic in my mouth making me groan in pleasure. My mind hazily drifts off due to overwhelming pleasure as he walked carefully to his bedroom. We soon arrived at his room and he gently places me on the pure white cotton sheets. I feel his eyes rake my body as he unbuttons and takes of his shirt, his tongue licking his lips in desire. Yeol commands me to spread my ass whilst on my hands and knees, I hastily oblige. I whine and moan as I feel hot breath fan my pleading entrance, large rough hands grabbing and rubbing my juicy behind. His middle finger traces my wet hole at an excruciatingly slow pace. I move my hips backwards easing myself onto his finger. My eyes roll to the back of my head at the pleasure overtaking my body whilst he fingers my tight needy whole. My hands clench the bed sheets as I spurt my cum all over my stomach. He abruptly puts me on my knees and unbuckles his best revealing his large thick member. My mouth drools at the sight, yet the length is slightly worrying and I know it would hurt me the morning after. My nimble pale hands grasp it firmly, gliding up and down. I slowly lick the tip before taking his length whole. I can feel the tip pressing against the back of my throat and I roughly move my face forwards and backwards. Daddy's large tanned hand held my head, thrusting into my mouth as I gag from the harshness. His thrust quickening before releasing his sickly sweet semen into my cavern which I swallow eagerly.

Yeol's hands then suddenly lift me up and push me only the bed before putting me back on my hands and knees. I feel hot breath yet again fanning my entrance. Before I can comprehend his actions a hot wet tongue plunged into my hole. I squirm and plead at his action only making me desire for his girth all the more. After he ate me out efficiently his round bulging tip was slowly being pushed into my pleading hole. I blinked back tears when he was fully submerged in my warmth until I signalled I was ready for him to thrust. I moaned loudly as he slowly started thrusting me with his meaty member. He hands roamed lightly against my ass before hitting it and his seductive tongue licking my neck and ear. My whole body was on fire with pleasure,lust and desire. His small moans and hot long breaths filled my eardrums with the utmost pleasure and his thrust made me scream in mercy as he quickened his pace. His girth now hitting my sensitive bundle of nerves which nearly made me cum on the spot.

" Ohh... Daddy...Hmm Yes right there please Daddy fuck me harder right there"

I coed at the pleasure his dick was giving me. His hands started to roam my curvaceous body before clasping my average cock, pumping slowly. My eyes rolled to the back of my head at the most sensational pleasure, my tongue hanging out from my plump lips as I moaned and screamed at the feeling. Making my hole clench around Yeol's large dick. His breaths became more ragged the quicker we were to release. My soft hands cling onto his toned tan back creating red scratch marks. After being fucked to an oblivion my dick twitched and cummed all over both of our stomachs. The feeling of Daddy's cum in my ass making me moan in delight. Our breaths were both quick, hoarse and dry before I brought out mouths together for a soft gently kiss that took my already ragged breath away.

Chanyeols POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I watched as his plump abused lips softly moved against mine in perfection. The sight of his sweaty body underneath mine making me hard again already. I lay exhausted with his small frame within my arms his soft brown hair brushing against my well built chest. I felt his stir and his breath become even as small incoherent snores came out of his cute yet sinful mouth. The sight alone making my heart ache with glee. I pulled the angel closing to my chest with a warm feeling in my heart. As I myself drifted off to sleep, joining the little princess next to me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{A/N: sorry for not updating I've had a troubled couple weeks hope you can forgive me I hope I made up for it with the long chap :)}