FIGHT ON OR SOMETHING!!! part 1

HEY HEY HEY!!!! UP NEXT WE'LL BE HAVING OUR ONE ON ONE MATCHES!!! SO BE PREPARED TO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

HERE's The list of who's going to be fighting against each other!

List:

Wolfgang vs Fox

Rose vs Dime   Flair's face fell. looking up at the screen. Her match was shown

               Flair vs Dino 

but...there's no way I could fight Dino... It's dino I mean yeah he can look buff when he doesn't have his outfit on, like when we went to the pool! DINO GREW LIKE A FRICKEN SIX PACK

Other than that, Dino was way to sweet to hurt. Turning to Dino she noticed that eh was close to tears. "D-Dino don't cry.." "Huh!!" Wolfgang snapped as he ran to Dino as fast as he could, saying "Dino -Dino, no you can't cry, you know you can't cry! Come here.

"Just. oh god! Don't. Cry." Wolfgang hugged him tightly seemingly a little to freaked out for this, like something was wrong with crying... I looked at them. "Dino, I don't want to, I-I" I didn't know what to say.. All I could think about, was, why couldn't Dino cry? Could he actually not? Or was it.. Something else

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK_Dino's past-                                                                                                                                               His story. PART 1

Please read this note . WARNING- Dino's story is really sad, also if it seems like its a little over board. Its because Dino actually wasn't even meant for this story, he was meant for another one, however I love this character I've made. So much that I put him in here anyways.

Now then! Lets get to it.                                                                                                                                                     It was hard now a days in Iran.. The war was raging on, and nobody could stop it.. Or story starts here. With a female soldier named Sayid, Now female soldiers were never allowed, but she was abnormally strong..

                  A secret part of the government of scientist decided to do some experiments on children with autism, because they thought nobody would miss them.. They were heartless monsters who beat them and had over a million Failed test subjects, in other words.  Dead. The scientist and the children were attacked and killed. But one lived. And in time, this child would be named Dino. A child who had been experimented to be a super strong human with a secret power unknown.

now then, lets go to Sayid. She was thirteen now. A young soldier who already held command. She fought for he country, always thinking s that she was doing the right thing. And she was only six when her parents were killed and she was recruited for the army, taken from her home. She didn't want to join the army but to many she was a strange sight. Because in Iran most people have black hair and tan skin, but she was half Scottish, so things got a little more complicated with appearance...

"Like hell I'll join your STUPID ARMY!!!" A little girl with tanned brown skin and black eyes, freckles and long red, And I mean RED! Red Hair. Was held as she kicked and screamed

And that's the end of part 1.