Chapter 1

"Happy! Job time." Natsu shouted from across the guild. Happy was talking to Charla. Happy heard Natsu and flew towards him.
"What's the job?" Happy looked over Natsu's shoulder. The job read,

'We need someone strong, a guild is attacking our poor innocent people. Preferably dragon slayers.'

"When should get Gajeel and Wendy to come with us. They are dragon slayers as well." Happy said looking at Natsu.
"Yea. Okay." Natsu and Happy went to the table where Levy and Gajeel where sitting.
"What do you want?" Gajeel said looking annoyed. Natsu ignored it.
"There's a job request for dragon slayers. Happy, You, Wendy and I are taking this job." Natsu said looking at Happy then to Wendy.

"Alright. Let's get the little one and go. I ain't got all day." He said really annoyed. Happy went to Wendy and Charla and told them what was going on while Gray, Natsu and Gajeel where about to fight when they heard that voice. The one no one wanted to hear.
"You. Better. Stop. This. Now!" Ezra said as her voice boomed all around them.
"Y-yes Ezra!" They all said running away like scared children.

Wendy met them outside and was ready to go along with Gray. Charla was going with her of course. They all went down the path to the train station where Natsu wasn't to happy about that. He turned green just by looking at the train station.

"Come one flame brain. It's the only way to get to this place." Gray said kicking Natsu to the floor.
"WHAT THE HELL ELSA!" Natsu shouted getting up quickly. They were going to fight again, but that voice came back.
"WHAT DID I SAY!" Ezra yelled. Gajeel turned around and said, "what are you doing here?"
"I'm joining this job with you. I have nothing to do while you are all away so I'm helping." She said giving Natsu and Gray the death glare. Natsu and Gray got scared and hugged each other.
"We are best bros!" They said in unison. Ezra walked off to the train station. The rest followed while Natsu and Gary has a staring contest.
"Come in Natsu! Before she comes back" Happy said in the distance.

The train ride was like any other, Natsu wanting to die and Grey getting annoyed by this and Gajeel away from everyone while Ezra was eating some strawberry cake and Wendy was sleeping with Charla in her lap. Happy was looking at Charla blushing.
"Happy has a crush." Ezra teased. Happy looked at Ezra blushing more.
"Not funny." He said annoyed
"You do it to us, it's payback." Ezra said with her evil grin.

They finally got to their destination and Natsu fell to the ground praising it. Once he got up they walked to the requesters home and were given where the guild was located and they decided to stay the night in a hotel and then head out tomorrow to there job.

Everyone was asleep except a certain pink haired dragon slayer. What was he thinking about?