Chapter 6

Happy stood there not having a clue what to do. Should he go find Natsu or stay with his team, but that girl told him to leave. He spent a small amount of time and then Happy heard Natsu stumbling back. Happy turned around and saw Natsu in poor shape.
"NATSU!" Happy ran to him.
"Hey" Natsu sounded worse then he looked. This worried Happy for his friend and his health. Happy grabbed Natsu with his tail and flew him to Erza and Gray who weren't to far way but he felt Natsu would have trouble getting there.

"I'm okay Happy, I can walk" Natsu tried to smile but he could barley lift his head. Happy sighed and continued on his way. Happy finally got to Erza and Gray who were in better shape than before. Erza was sitting up and Gray's eyes where open but he was still on the ground.

"So much magic energy..." Gray whispered. This got the attention of Erza.

"He was something else." Erza said examining her injuries. She had only heard of someone with this powerful aura. Magic energy. It was strong.

"Listen guys we gotta get out of here" Happy said remembering what that girl told him. Everyone looked at him with confused looks. "well this person seems to very strong maybe we should get the guild and come back. You know. For help" Natsu tried to give a thumbs up but he barely moved. "First we need to get him out." Happy said looking at Natsu.

Erza was quick to grab one side of Gray and help him out while Happy carried Natsu out of the building. They all agreed they needed more people for this job. They were dealing with someone non human. Someone who was made to harm.

Happy's mind kept replaying the conversation with that girl he met in the dungeons, how she told him to go away and leave when he could've helped her escape. She didn't look to happy in her situation. The more Happy thought about not helping her the more upset he became with himself.

"Hey you okay buddy?" Natsu Spoke
"Hey! You are okay!" Happy yelled happily. Natsu slowly nodded and asked Happy again what was wrong and Happy just continued flying not saying a word. Natsu knew it must have been something bad if Happy wouldn't even tell Natsu.
"It's okay little buddy. You can tell me" Natsu tried to reassure Happy.
"Natsu. While I was looking for you I ended up in the dungeons and met a girl who told me to leave right away and never come back. She said that place was to dangerous. I should've let her out. And I didn't! I left her there. And I feel bad about it." Happy said with his head hanging.

"It's okay. We are going back with more people so we can set this girl free soon. Don't feel bad buddy. It will all be okay!" Natsu said trying to smile.
'At least his talking. That means he's getting better' Happy thought. Natsu has a strange feeling. He didn't like it, not at all. But he wasn't the only one. Everyone had this feeling. This feeling of destruction and pain.