Chapter 7

Once the team reached the train station Natsu was able to walk. But he was walking slowly. Gray was fine and so was Erza. But Natsu is usually the one who bounces back before anyone else. Erza was worried something was wrong with Natsu maybe he was fine and it was just a bad fight. Maybe this guy was stronger than they had thought. Who knew at this point. They just needed to get back home.

They got on the train and Natsu was a hot mess. He couldn't sleep because his motion sickness was acting up and he wasn't feeling good from the beginning so Erza helped him out and gave him a friendly punch to the stomach to make him fall asleep.

"What do you think happened?" Happy asked
"What do you mean?" Erza responded
Yes "What could have possibly hurt you guys that badly?" Happy was concerned that this guy would continue to hurt them if they had the guild or not. Would this creature still hurt them as bad as it hurt Natsu? No one knew and that made them worry.

They got to town and Happy woke up Natsu and he seemed to be fine when he woke. They all walked down the street Natsu and Happy complaining about how hungry they were and Gray was just yelling at Natsu while Erza kept telling them to shut it. It got to a point where Erza had to hit their head together to make them stop.

"Stop being foolish and grow up" Erza said coldly. She wasn't playing their games. She was still thinking about this magic energy she had encountered at that place.

They eventually got to the guild and they noticed something was wrong. The windows where boarded and the doors where locked while the walls that little pieces of metal around the building.

"What the hell is goin on!" Natsu yelled. He went to the door and went to open it when it didn't open several times he got angry.

"Dude! Calm dow-" Gray was cut off by Natsu busting through the wall melting the metal on those walls. When he got through he noticed everyone in a fighting stance.

"It's just Natsu!" Romeo yelled, Natsu was very confused. Why where they in a fighting stance? Whats going on?