Chapter 3

Happy was still awake worried as to why he felt like he was being watched. Happy got nervous and woke Natsu.
"I feel like we're being watched Natsu. I think we should get going." Happy said, Natsu sat up and petted Happy.
"It's okay buddy, we're fine. No one is gonna hurt you and anyone here, when everyone wakes up we will pack up and leave. Just try to sleep." Natsu said laying back down.

Happy still couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. He got paranoid and kept looking left and right, behind him and in front of him. Happy got up and flew up in a tree to see if he could find anything. Once he got up to the top he sat on a branch and began to look. He couldn't see anything because if was to dark, but he kept at it.

After a while of looking Happy was feeling tired. He fell asleep on the branch. He woke up to voices below.
"Come on! We got to get her to master. He will have our heads!" One clicked man said. There were 4 guys behind him holding a person, one was holding her left arm while the other was holding her right arm. Same with her legs. She was scared, he could tell. She was trying to escape these men. She had a cloth over her mouth to keep her from screaming. Happy watched closely as they continued to walk. When they were out of sight Happy flew back to his camp. Erza was awake and everyone else was alseep.
"Erza someone needs help." I said flying towards her. Erza was confused.
"What do you mean?" She responded.
"There are men walking through these woods with a girl, she was trying to escape from their grips. She looked scared. We have to help!" Happy said worried.
"Which did they go?" She asked. Happy pointed in the direction they had gone. Erza stood up and shouted," Everyone up! There is an emergency!" Everyone woke up and asked what was going on. Happy explained the problem and everyone stated running the direction where Happy had told them.
"Maybe it's the dark guild we're after!" Wendy said determined. Happy was flying above them to see if he could find them.
"I can sense other people nearby." Natsu said. Gajeel agreed and they heading towards their smells. That crying they heard when the entered the forest was louder than before.
"This way!" Erza said running. They ran till they got to an old structure that looked that it hasn't been used in years.
"Let's go check it out." Wendy said walking toward the structure. They were in the structure when it began to shake.
"What's going on?" Wendy asked
"I don't know." Gajeel responded, the ground opened below them and they fell.

Where did they go?