Entry 18

Dear Henry,

My my, lately has been quite interesting! As usual, it's had it's ups and downs! Eoghan, my older brother is here! That means all of my family is together at the moment! Of course, I know Eoghan is only here to make sure that William and Alik are safe as well as his first player. Hurricane Ophelia was nice when it hit.

I do believe Eoghan is more focused on Alik and his first player's safety. Alik is playing a life or death game. If the player loses his little game, Alik kills Allisor which of course would result in him dying as well. If the player wins, Alik leaves. I know people might win but...that gives me no reassurance.

As for Eoghan's first player...well, I don't know much. I remember he appeared to be sleeping. Is he in a coma of some sort? Perhaps I should ask Eoghan! If he's willing to that is. We got along! It'd be quite a shame to reenact how William and I were when we saw each other.

Oh! Speaking of the devil, he's alright! I didn't hurt William. In fact, I actually came to my senses mid-fight. I had actually blacked out not physically but mentally. I didn't know what I was doing. But, that's normal when I get like that!

Ah, now to the worrying matter. Matt is...possessed in a way. It's hard to explain. I'm going to help him overcome whatever is taking control of him. They have a fondness of puppets. That's interesting, wouldn't you agree?

 That's interesting, wouldn't you agree?