Entry 19

Oliver sighs softly, running a hand through his hair. He didn't seem entirely himself at the moment. The Brit's usual cheerful smile was absent as well as his normal optimistic attitude. He seemed stressed. Oliver glanced at his journal. After a few moments of mental debating, he grabbed it and started to write.

Dear Henry,

Matt is a child-no, infant really. And it's my fault. I didn't...I couldn't do anything to help him when the demon had control over him. I was being useless. But, I'm making that up right now as I write.

You see, being the person I am, I went to my spell book and I happened to find a spell that can make Matt normal again! It's advanced, but, I should be fine.

Oliver paused as his nose began to bleed, some of the blood falling onto the paper. His eyes widen slightly as he quickly tries to cover his nose.

"Fudge!" Oliver says as he tries to stop the bleeding.

Oliver knew exactly what this meant. But he didn't plan on stopping. He had to make things right. Oliver could feel himself getting weaker as his legs began to give in under him. He grabbed his pen and continued.

Allen said something to me yesterday. He said that if something happened to Matt because I was too cowardly to help, I wasn't his brother. Did...I lose Allen then? If so, if I can finish this spell, maybe I can get both of m

There was a line from the end of the M to the bottom of the page as Oliver's legs gave in and Oliver fell to the floor. He had put up a force field so no one could get in but at the moment, it was extremely weak. So weak, you could almost walk through. Well, you could but it would be like walking through something sticky or walking through a saran wrap booby trapped door.