Leaving

"Bye Mum!" "Bye Dad!" Yelled seventeen year old Shila as she dragged her things off the car with her brother Daraki trailing behind her with a smile. "At last! Time away from us right? He said smiling to his mother. "We'll miss you though, so we humbly ask that you remember us when we knock on the front door come next month".
"Hmmph! You won't be so excited if you knew how eccentric your great aunt is. That's why we ran away from Alhagana, we just couldn't bear it anymore. Imagine someone who uses a vertically standing coffin as her book shelf and you can practically go into it! Mum's voice kept on increasing until it reached a shriek.
"Relax mum, am sure you imagined all those things. She can't possibly be that way mama, she sounds so nice in her letters".
"Oh you never know darling, you just never know. That girl has been going crazy for ages. Like the saying goes "the cranky ones live longer".                              
"I mean who says that" Daraki scoffed. "Wow! You have an interesting imagination mother I would love to live up there.... ya know around with those other weird things".
"Ha ha do not disrespect your mother Daraki.
"Harmless fun mama harmless fun".
............................................................
Tyler and Payton stalled with their Dad before getting into the plane. "We'll miss you papa" they both said.
"And I, you cuties" now kiss your momma goodbye.
"Bye momma" they kissed her each teen taking one cheek. "Till next month gotta meet with my eccentric aunt" said Payton.
"You got that right lovelies just be careful bye, come back safely! She yelled as they got into the plane.